444 On The Park offers three spacious bedrooms (one Queen and two Twin) in a fully self-contained two storey Townhouse, opposite Hagley Park, with two on-site car parks. Easy walking distance to city centre, shoppings, galleries and eateries.
444 on the Park offers three spacious bedrooms (one Queen and two Twin) in a fully self-contained two storey Townhouse, opposite Hagley Park, with two on-site car parks. Whether you want to explore the vibrant re-emerging city, attend a concert or sporting event or have a restful picnic in the park, 444 On The Park is your home away from home in Christchurch Central.
It is within easy walking distance to the city center, stadiums, shopping, eateries and galleries. It is also close to public transport for those trips further afield. The townhouse has its own entry, three bedrooms, an open plan dining and lounge area with a small balcony, separate well-equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, a laundry, a private courtyard and a table tennis room.
Services & Amenities include:
* Free Wifi
* Kitchen fully equipped with stove, hobs, microwave, electric jug, toaster, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, plus a few pantry items
* Laundry fully equipped with washing machine, clothes dryer, supertub, iron & ironing board, outdoor clothes line, airing rack, plus laundry detergent and cleaning products
* Two modern bathrooms with shower, vanity, extractor fan, heated towel rail, towels and hairdryer
* Three warm and cosy Bedrooms with quality linen, electric blankets, panel wall heaters and luggage racks
* Open plan Dining and Lounge with heat pump, balcony and outdoor furniture. Desk with printer.
* LCD Smart TV with Freeview and Netflix NZ
* Books, games and sports equipment including table tennis, football, rugby ball, netball, tennis racquets
* On-site parking for two vehicles, plus plenty of free parking on street
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have the private use of the entire three bedroom Townhouse accessed 24 hours a day by keypad programmed to your unique PIN. You will also be able to arm and disarm the security alarm using the same PIN during your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I prefer to allow Guests to enjoy their stay in peace, however, I am available any time by mobile phone or email.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The Townhouse is the middle in a block of three on a site of twelve. The neighbours are quiet and well behaved. Guests are expected to behave in the same way.
No Smoking anywhere on property (inside or outside)
Guests are expected to clean the property prior to departing (excluding laundering linen and towels). All cleaning products, vacuum and mop are provided. If you prefer us to do this for a one off fee of NZD150, please advise at time of booking.
I'm a born and bred Cantabrian who loves to travel worldwide with my family, experiencing many different cultures. When not popping into the Townhouse to check everything is perfect for my arriving guests, I manage a specialist civil construction company I started in 2000, lecture corporate finance on contract at Lincoln University and drive my children to their many activities! In my holiday home property, 444 On The Park, I strive to meet all the requirements my husband and I have when travelling with our three children, namely, unlimited fast free wifi, space, comfort, and a well equipped kitchen and laundry.