Über dieses Inserat
Double bedroom in the heart of Madrid. Historic neighborhood. Close walk to main cultural and tourist attractions: Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Lavapies; and also well served by public transport. The flat is conveniently located in a quiet street, away from the bustle but close enough to bars and restaurants that you could not help but take some cañas and tapas on your way home. LGBTIQ friendly; accommodation for travellers, visits for work. Enjoy the convenience of being at home!
Beautiful 2bd flat, with living room, shared bathroom and kitchen. You will have total privacy as the bedrooms are separated from each other by a corridor of almost 10m!
Zugang für Gäste
>> YOUR ROOM
- Sunny 9m2 bedroom with balcony.
- Double bed (new mattress) portable laptop table & wardrobe.
- Bed linens, blankets and towels are provided.
- There's no TV but WI-FI Internet access in the house.
- One shared bathroom with bathtub. Shower gel and shampoo included.
- Access to the kitchen anytime, fully equipped with refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, juicer, electric kettle but oven and microwave. Pots & pans and kitchen supplies. You will have your own place to keep your food in the shelves, as the fridge as well. Tea & coffee on me!
- Washing machine available. Washing powder is provided.
- Please, use the living room discretionally, it's by my bedroom. Times 8am to 10pm
Interaktion mit Gästen
>> Regarding CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT hour:
- CHECK-IN: Flexible. Anytime btw 9am to 9pm, just let me know when you are coming. I'll be at home for welcoming you :D In the event you are earlier or later, let me know and we work it out.
- CHECK-OUT: anytime before 4pm. You are invited either to stay or to leave your luggage until the time of your departure, though.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note that this is an early XX century building so there is no lift. Sorry about that. But climbing 3 floors will put you on good shape ;)
If you lose the keys, I'll charge you the copy cost. So, please take good care of them.
- SMOKING is allowed ONLY on the balcony outside the living room.
- Visits are not allowed.
- No parties and please respect the neighborhood.
- And of course, enjoy your stay!
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
A 38-year old Spanish woman making the most of her house in town! After living in London for 5 years, I moved back to my hometown, Madrid, and had the good fortune of getting a great flat in La Latina. I'm an independent Social Psychologist and work quite often at home.
I like having my private space and so the others. But if you feel like having the odd cup of tea or a glass of wine, here I am!