Jazz BCN Apartments is a new concept of accommodation in Barcelona inspired by the Jazz genre. A place designed for people looking for comfort, style and all amenities included.
The apartment takes its style from the genre Cool Jazz; soft, thoughtful and quiet musical style. Following this concept, the apartment has been designed to provide an atmosphere of tranquility. As well, it features two pleasant bedrooms, a kitchen open to dining room and a living room with plenty of natural light. It will be the ideal place to enjoy a dream vacation with all services included.
* Recommended for family or group of friends.
Note: The Apartments building has a lift; however, between the elevator and the apartment are 8 steps.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We reserve the right to request from guests a 150 euros fee if they cause noise/disturbance and neighbours report it to us/police.
The touristic tax is about 2.475€. It applies to 7 nights and per person. If you book for more than 7 nights, you will pay the tourist tax for the first seven nights but not for the rest.
The city tax does not apply to those under 17 years.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
- Please no parties/loud music in the apartment, & no noise from 21:00 as not to bother our neighbours who live & work in Barcelona.
- When you come home late, please do not make noise in the building's common areas & apartment as not to wake the neighbours, also including in the street outside the building.
- Please be respectful of our neighbours.
- The apartment is only for use by the guests who have reserved it, no visitors please :)
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
- We appreciate that all our guests wash their dishes before they leave the apartment & take out the garbage, thank you.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 9 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, we are a group of young professionals, music fans especially Jazz music, living in Barcelona.
We will welcome you in our apartments, give you some tips about the place, the area, main sights and some recommendations about Barcelona in general.
Feel free to ask!