*** New Listing due to construction work that required cancellation of several months of reservations***
1500 sq feet of beauty, comfort, convenience and location characterize this home. Take-in the vista view of the SF Bay and feel yourself relax.
***(Photos were taken from actual home location)
Beauty, comfort, convenience and location characterize this home. From the first time you take-in the panoramic view of the San Francisco Bay you will feel right at home.
* Spectacular panoramic view of the Golden Gate Bridge to Berkeley seen through very large living and dining room bay windows
* 1450 sq feet of living space
* 360 degree view from the 200 sq ft roof deck (one flight up), which has a gas BBQ. View includes Telegraph Hill, Coit Tower, North Beach, Russian Hill, Nob Hill and the Bay view vista from the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and East Bay!
* Beautifully lit by north-light through large LR and DR bay windows with no harsh sun
-- LIVING SPACE and AMENITIES
* Excellent closet space including built-in drawers
* High-end appliances
* All-Clad as well as copper pans for those who like to cook
* 60" Flat Panel TV in LR and smaller flat panel TV in 2nd BR
* Hardwood Floors and area rugs
* High-Speed Internet (Approx 40mbps downstream and 10mbps up)
* This is a 2 bedroom - 2 bathroom condo on the top floor of a duplex that was built in 1910
* Bedroom #1 - King bed
* Bedroom #2 - King Sofa Bed w/32" flat panel
* Bathroom #1 - is marble and has an oversize Jacuzzi tub
* Bathroom #2 - has Travertine tiling featuring a shower with two shower heads. One is a soothing waterfall style and the 2nd is a hand held wand and each are individually controlled.
Excellent Telegraph-Hill, North Beach location. Three block walk to Washington Square. Public transportation is easily available within a block or two, and it is a short walk to the Embarcadero, Washington Square, and the Financial District, yet has minimal traffic. Many North Beach restaurants are within two blocks. The Michelin Star rated, “Restaurant Gary Danko” is within easy walking distance, as are other casual and fine dining spots. Eight minute drive to the Golden Gate and Bay bridges for easy trips to Napa and Sonoma or to the East Bay
Zugang für Gäste
Condo includes access to roof deck with 360 degree view of Telegraph Hill, Coit Tower, North Beach, Russian Hill, Nob Hill land the Bay!
One parking space but car must be compact as space is tight next to another car. Please check with host if not sure about size requirement.
No smoking/vaping/e-cigarettes of any kind in or near the premises, including on the roofdeck or near the entrance to the unit.
We try to keep our carpets and floors clean, so appreciate guests not wearing shoes inside.
Please do not disturb the neighbors.
Unreturned/lost keys will result in $250 deposit forfeiture.
Check-in time is 1pm.
Check-out time is 1pm.
Maximum occupancy of 4 is strictly enforced.
Roof deck shared with another owner
No walking on the roof, it's not reinforced for walking.
No daily maid service – guests are asked to tidy up after themselves.
Senior executive in the technology industry
Live in Tiburon, CA (Marin County) about 10 miles from S.F.
Interests: Endurance cycling, golf, scuba, photography, skiing, traveling
Favorite destinations - Italy, France, Mexico, Belize for diving