Rare lakefront house on Table Rock Lake! Next to Big Cedar & Top of the Rock and close to Branson Landing, Tanger Outlets and traditional Branson entertainment. Bring your boat and enjoy the lakefront property- trailer parking, lake access and a swim platform is available. However, we cannot allow access to a lift/slip but one can be rented at the local marina.
Fishing trip? Reach out to my cousin Capt. Kris Nelson, owner of Tandem Fly Outfitters. I can assist you if interested.
Amazing views of Table Rock Lake from the large deck! The house has 3 bedrooms with enough beds to sleep 10 (living room has couches that can sleep 2 if needed). There are 2 full bathrooms and a utility room with a washer and dryer. The kitchen is fully stocked with glasses, cooking utensils, silverware and plates/bowls.
The deck overlooks the lake, and has a propane grill (we provide the propane), table & chairs, and lounge chairs.
From the house you can walk directly to the lake. There is a dock that can be used for the swim platform ONLY (we do not allow use of the boat slips/lifts). Bring your fishing equipment or jump in and enjoy the lake!
Zugang für Gäste
- Prior to your arrival you will be given a unique code to access the lockbox on the front porch for entry.
- As noted, you have access to Table Rock Lake for swimming, fishing and water activities. There are a few marinas nearby where you can rent boats, slips, jetskis, etc.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are more than willing to help you anyway we can during your stay. Whether you need directions to a local restaurant or there is an issue (we hope this is not the case!) we are just a phone call away.
Weitere wichtige Infos
When you check-out we ask that you:
- Please be out of the house by 11am (no exceptions). We need to have enjoy time to get the house ready for the next family. During the summer we typically have guests scheduled to arrive the same day as guest are leaving, so it is critical you respect our check-out policy.
- Please put all sheets & towels in the laundry room (Do not make the beds)
- Place all dishes in the dishwasher and start the cycle.
- Put the key in the lockbox and back on the front porch where you found it.
- Empty the refrigerator and clean off the counters.
- Please empty all trash cans in the house and put all trash bags in the cans outside.
We want everyone to feel at home as much as possible. With that said, we just ask for your respect to our house and our rules.
1) We ask that you be at least 25 years old to rent the house.
2) We only rent to families. You must be able to prove that you are bringing a family for this reservation.
3) We do not allow pets. If you ignore this request without approval you agree to pay a penalty of $300.00.
4) Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house. If we detect there has been smoking, you agree to pay a penalty of $300.00.
5) NO PARTIES/EVENTS are to be held during your stay without prior approval. In the event of a party/event, you agree to vacate the property immediately and will not be refunded for the remaining nights of your original reservation.
6) Quiet time is from 9pm-8am. This is a very quiet neighborhood and we want to be respectful of the neighbors. In the event of excessive noise, I will be notified will ask you to leave.
7) This home is privately owned and the owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The home owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
9) Check-In is at 4pm; Check- Out is at 11am. Depending on other reservations, we can sometimes be flexible with the Check-In time; however, we can not accommodate a late Check Out.
10) A maximum of 4 vehicles are permitted to be parked in the driveway. Absolutely NO PARKING on the street and/or the grass. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner and will also result in forfeit of security deposit.
11) As we cannot predict the weather, no refunds will be given based on rain/storms and/or any weather-related issues.
12) Put all trash in the barrels provided. If trash is found on the property, you will not be refunded the deposit.
13) During summer months, we understand that most guest will be enjoying the lake and will mostly likely be wearing sunscreen. We ask that you do not sit on any furniture without rinsing first. If any furniture is damaged due to sunscreen/oil, you will not be refunded your security deposit and are subject to additional fees if the damage is substantial.
By accepting this reservation, you agree to abide by these rules and accept responsibility if these rules are not followed.
Enjoy your stay!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 30 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My wife and I live in the Dallas area. She is originally from the Branson area and I am from the Detroit area. We love traveling- our favorite spot so far is Kauai and Paia (on Maui).
We were married in September of 2016 in the Branson area (we love it there!)