Fancy a stay in the wild? We offer guided trips close to Hardangervidda.
- Accommodation in a Lavvu-tent
- Sleeping bags and blankets
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Acces to bathroom after the trip
In addition you can rent our cabin.
All year around we can take you on guided trips in the mountains of Telemark, close to Hardangervidda national park.
- Estel Larsen will guide you safely through the whole experience. Being a local he knows the mountain in and out.
- You can stay in our big lavvu tent or our small mountain tent.
- The lavvu has a fire place. All meals and sleeping bags are included.
- In the summer we offer hiking trips in the mountains adjusted to your wishes and needs.
- In the winter you we can offer trips with
- The trip can can be combined with a cabin stay at B&B Skifterud
Weitere wichtige Infos
We only serve vegetarian meals but you are free to fish in the area (fish card has to be purchased).
We are Gaby (55) and Rupert (56), from the Faroe Islands and from Germany but since thirty years based up in a hillside in Telemark where we live on the place we love beyond description: Skifterud farm. We are sharing this space with some goats, two horses, a cat, some chickens and all the people that keep on passing by. We love visits, so come!