A turquoise pool within an acqua-walled courtyard provides a perfect recharge spot after exploring local ruins, beaches, and cenotes.
Recharge after a day of adventures in the refreshed colonial comfort of Casa Sincera, where a turquoise-walled courtyard brings seclusion and serenity. Quaint regional touches add charm to this brightly-renovated colonial home, where the second bedroom’s location away from the main house assures privacy.
Inside the courtyard’s traditional limestone walls lies this special home where contemporary updates revitalize an authentic Yucatecan colonial. Rooms with high ceilings, wrought iron window coverings, pasta tile floors, and artisan-crafted wooden doors stay true to historic Mérida, while the modern art and furnishings, flat screen TV, and WiFi give you the best of the world you left behind. Take a trip to the nearby local market, then whip up dinner in the contemporary, well-appointed kitchen. Enjoy your meal in the dining room—or take it out to the patio, complete with colorful tropical plantings. Cool off after dinner with a dip in the private pool, and then retire to cozy bedrooms with hotel-quality mattresses and linens plus A/C and en suite baths.
Interaktion mit Gästen
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Experience Yucatecan life in a handpicked home from Remixto. As hosts who love the Yucatan and our unique portfolio of homes, we want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer every Remixto guest high-quality hospitality, including:
- An in-person welcome, so we can answer any of your questions about the home, grounds and neighborhood.
- Dedicated concierge assistance at your fingertips, including airport pickups and transportation to beaches, archeological ruins, nature tours, and more.
- A treasure trove of advice and tips for getting the most out of your stay. Local shopping, dining, nightlife, sightseeing: we don't recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- A home environment that reflects the diversity and unique history of Yucatecan culture, plus hotel-quality linens and toiletries in every home.
We are Remixto Historic, the premiere vacation home specialist of the Yucatan peninsula. Our colonial style-meets-modern convenience homes are hand-selected for their unique character and ability to transport our guest to an authentically Yucatecan vacation experience.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.
9. An additional refundable pet deposit of $300 USD will be collected at the time of booking.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 872 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen