A double bedroom with one double bed
Breakfast 4 euro per person
Welcome to our cozy berber traditional riad.
A simple traditional house that offers a quiet environment for reading, practicing sports or just some relaxation.
Free Parking without guardian, Free WIFI, Non-smoking rooms, Books, & Music
Breakfast is not included: 4 Euro per person.
We prepare a traditional breakfast every day.
Luggage storage is available on the days of arrival and departure.
Don't hesitate to contact us for further information.
Looking forward to welcoming you to Sidi Ifni!
*IMPORTANT: Please let us know as soon as possible your time of check-in. We need to know this information in order to be here when you will arrive!
Zugang für Gäste
• Commune terrace on the top floor
• A commune livingroom spaces with CD Player
• Shared wc & bathroom with shower in first floor
• Shared wc in ground floor
• Free Wi-Fi
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be present throughout the length of stay to meet your every need.
Once here, please feel free to ask us for some suggestions. We will take care to be gently informed !
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are two musician & dance teacher so feel free to ask us for our planning with weekly courses.
Check-in & check-out
• Check-in from 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM at the Riad
• Check-in from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM in the room
• Check-out 11:00 from the room
• Check-out 22:00 from the riad
• Please try to respect the harmony of our house as there are other guest in the Riad.
• For peace, showers are not allowed from 10:30 PM to 7:00 AM.
• No additional guests are admitted at home unless already stated at time of booking.
• Do not eat in rooms, there are plenty of places to eat: balcony, dining room or roof terrace.
• We do NOT allow drugs.
• It is allowed to use the main kitchen with authorization from the team.
• Thank you not to waste resources by switching off the light rooms and other electrical appliances when you are out of the room with the agreement respecting the environment , keeping in mind that the power consumption pollute.
IMPORTANT FOR MOROCCAN CITIZENS:
• We do not allow unmarried Moroccan couples OR foreign guests to host Moroccan women or mans in our house. (not allowed by law)
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
I am a violinist musician, french origin, passioned by travel and discover new cultures.
I have been in Morocco since 2008 where I built a artistic house to share with guests around the world.
My wife is a professional dancer and artist and togheter we travel around the globe to perform in concert and show.
We choosen Sidi Ifni ‘cause is a autentic village and we can have a very healthy life where we can chilling in the beach or have some sport classes.