My classic Victorian house is perfectly located in SoMa! A central neighborhood where the MOSCONE center, Downtown, Civic Center BART, Breweries, Coffee Roasters, Nightclubs & delicious Restaurants are all just 5 - 15mins walking distance, making it the perfect place for either buisness or adventure travelers!
The house was recently remodeled and it has plenty of natural light. This is a calm and quiet place where you can rest, relax and enjoy my daily aromatherapy :D
• This beautiful room, has a Queen-size bed, soft cotton bedsheets, a comfortable reading chair a closet with hangers and a small dresser, carpet, a heater, a full body mirror behind the door and a 'Homedics' sounds canceling machine.
Your room has been carefully decorated to offer you a "zen" feeling with its neutral colors and warm decor.
• If you are arriving before 3PM, No problem, you may use the GARAGE TO DROP YOUR BELONGINGS until anytime after 3PM check-in. And if you want to leave your luggage after 10AM check-out, feel free to leave it in the garage for as long as you need as well :)
• SELF CHECK-IN after 3pm is absolutely available. You don't need to wait for me to get inside the house.
** Go to Airbnb WEBSITE to find the DOORS CODES. You won't find them on the app **
Please make yourself comfortable and at home. I'll happily give you a house tour if you want once I see you.
• Once you are inside the house, look for the door that has your name on it :)
• If you are a LIGHT-SLEEPER, I recommend you to bring ear-plugs. The house is old so the insulation isn't the best.
• Also, even though the house was recently remodeled, there are a few original parts that were kept, such as the door knobs. This means that the DOOR ONLY LOCK FROM THE INSIDE. And even though there will be 3 other guests staying at the house, they will all be highly verified and evaluated by AirBnB registration policies. Please no that I have never had any issues with security.
• There are 2 WiFi PORTS so you will have access throughout the house!
Zugang für Gäste
The house is a historic 1903 Victorian 5BR / 1 shared Bathroom where the shower is separated from the toilet. As a bonus, the toilet is a TOTO Japanese heated model, with bidet. This is one of four rooms. The others 3 rooms can be found under 'Related Listings':
- Sunny Victorian room
- Beautiful Victorian room
- Cozy Victorian room
The fully equipped kitchen features oven, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, blender, and tea kettle. Organic: oats, fresh fruit, Home made fresh bread, coffee and tea are all included!
• LAUNDRY ROOM:
- You may use the washer and dryer from 3pm - 10pm :)
- Laundry detergent and softener are provided.
Suitable for smokers
- Washer/Dryer access provided free of charge
- Self-service breakfast
- Fast Wireless Internet
- Awesome local restaurant & attractions walking distance
- Decor is modern, clean, and minimalist.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I've traveled my whole life and I love hosting other travelers! At my place, you're going to get the local SF SoMa experience, not a hotel or typical touristic stay. I personally think that's one of the best parts of staying on Airbnb!
I LIVE IN THE HOUSE, so if you need any help or guidance I would be more than happy to help you with your questions, while respecting your privacy throughout your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
• ** My San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration #: STR-0002063 **
• MOSCONE CENTER (0.6 miles / 1km, 3 blocks away) -> 13 minutes walking distance.
• Please make sure you CLOSE THE FRONT and BACK DOORS, GATE and GARAGE DOORS properly to keep the house safe.
• STREET-SIDE PARKING in San Francisco is a bit of a rarity, so if you're traveling with a car I recommend using free street parking on the same street if available or parking at a meter on a near by street, or one of the nearby lots which run around $15 a day.
• Sometimes (1 or 2 nights a week) Charlie Brown, my neighbors beautiful SERVICE DOG will be at the house :)
1) Shoes off. The floor was made of RED WOODS 115 years ago (how cool is that!?)
2) Silence time: 10:00pm - 10:00am.
3) No food in the room.
4) Please remember to TURN OFF the HEATER if you are not using it. (Please!).
5) Washer & Dryer times: 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
6) If you use the kitchen please leave it clean and the dirty dishes inside the dish washer. Help me to keep my lovely home clean so everybody can enjoy their stay ! :)
7) RED stickers means that you "CAN'T have it" or you can also use it if there's something that you don't want to share.
8) GREEN stickers means that you "CAN have it" or you can also use it if you will like to share.
9) Don't leave the towels in the bathroom or in the hall, please take it back to your room.
10) Be gentle when you shut the doors and make sure you leave them closed, the house is from 1903 and it still keeps a few of the originals parts.
11) The sheets are constantly washed so please sleep inside the sheets and NOT under the duvet cover :)
12) No unbooked guests on the rooms.
13) No unbooked sleep overs. If a person who isn't booked stays over without my consent, you will be fined $100 plus the $50 price of the second guest stayed.
14) From Sunday to Thursday Friends visits are allowed in the living/dinning room area until 10pm and from Friday to Saturday until 12am.
15) The room will be checked after your departure. If theres any damage to the property you will be informed. If it can't be fixed, you will be notified and charged for it.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 88 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was born in Panama, Central America and raised in Chile, South America! I'm a nature and animal lover who absolutely enjoys traveling and exploring this amazing world full of cultures and mind-blowing landscapes :D
I'm a Veterinary Doctor for Large, Wild and Endangered animals aiming to get my US license! If you were wondering, yes... I'm Vegetarian : )
In my free time... I like to go the beach on sunny days where I can play my ukulele and surf, go to the park on the weekends to practice yoga and circus arts. If I'm feeling quiet, I enjoy going out for long hikes with a good tea and when I'm felling like being silly... I love to wear costumes and go dancing with friends.