Über dieses Inserat
This modern apartment is located 1mn walk from Azabu-Juban Station. and 15 minutes walk from Roppongi station.
Second floor, absolutely comfortable and bright.
It can accommodate up to 4 persons using the sofa bed and 2 single beds, ideal for a couple, families or friends.
This cozy apartment is only 1 minute walk from the nearest station "Azabujuban" and 15 minute walk from "Roppongi", where you will enjoy the lively night time.
It can accommodate up to 4 PEOPLE.
1 Living & Bedroom
- 2 single beds
- 1 double sofa bed
Space Size: 31 square meters
It is a welcoming place to return each evening after a busy day and conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay!
Zugang für Gäste
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Pocket Wi-fi (connect up to 10 devices, you can take out anywhere!)
- Free cushion massager
- Full kitchen (equipped with stove, refrigerator, kettle, toaster, microwave, rice cooker, plates, cups, mugs, silverware)
- Laundry machine with dryer (laundry detergent is free to use)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Fresh bed linens and fresh towels
- Hair dryer
- 2 Hair irons
- Restroom with wash-let
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Air conditioner
- Vacuum cleaner
Interaktion mit Gästen
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is "縁 (EN)" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
Weitere wichtige Infos
++++++++ ABOUT CHILDREN ++++++++
Please note the following children price:
0~3 years old: Free of charge
4~12 years old: $5 / night
13~ years old: Becomes a regular guest
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- NO PARTIES what so ever.
- NO PETS allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
- Please take your shoes off when entering a house.
- Please check out on time.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles).
- Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
- Flush toilet paper only.
- For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
- DO NOT take anything with you.
- We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 30 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello . my name is Takehiro Sonohara. You can call me “Sono.”
I live with my wife, two sons and a dog while running my own company.
My hobbies are marathon and traveling. I run Honolulu Marathon every year and travel abroad twice a year!
Since I had a long-term stay at Mexico City, Cancun, and the Canary Islands, I can speak Spanish a little bit :)
I would like to assure you the "hospitality" of Japan so that your trip will be comfortable and memorable.
Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries. I'll do my best to serve you.
If our schedule matches, I’d like to guide you this beautiful city Tokyo!
Please fully enjoy Japan and have a great stay in Japan!