Leiligheten er lys og praktisk, ligger i 2. egt. ca. 900 m unna Oslo S på sjarmerende Grønland og har balkong. Den inneholder praktisk kjøkken med alle muligheter, raskt gjeste-internet, 65" tv, fint bad og soverom med stor dobbeltseng.
- Enjoy your stay in Oslo and in my casa!
- This is a Bed´n Breakfast concept, my apartment is not a 6-star hotel, but i like it a lot, so take good care of it please.
- Only guest who I have agreed to, can stay in my place.
- No smoking or drugs.
- Ask, call or send me a text to (+ if you have any questions or if there´s anything I can do for you. I would like for you to be comfortable, enjoy Oslo and have a good time here :)
- Internet. Super-fast! Wifi-name: Liverpool Guest Wifi (yes, you guessed right; come on you reds!!) Password: avokado111
- My neighbour, below me, is my "second in command", but is not to be contacted unless serious crisis :D
- The fire hose is located under the kitchen sink.
- Smoke alarm is located in the entrace and it´s tip-top shape, just tested it!
- General guidelines for the coopertive housing is beeing respectful to each other and keeping the building quiet, nice and clean.
- Also, be quiet, no party, no loud music after 23:00 and keeping all the doors and gates locked at all times. Please respect this!
- Lite the candels if you like, just make sure you blow them out.
Recycle and residual waste
- In Oslo we recycle paper, plastics and organic (food) waste.
Please use the proper bins under the sink. Green bags for organic waste, blue for plastic, and paper in the purple bin on the wall by the entrance. For residual waste (all other waste), use the bin under the sink, on the cabinet door, with a plastic bag in it.
You´ll find new bags in the 3th drawer in the kitchen. For residual waste, use all other plastic bags.
Remember to dispose these before leaving, alle the bags (except paper) goes into the big container in the basement thrash-room. The paper goes into the containers by the car-exit, outside the thrash-room. I´m sure you´ll find all of them :)
- Feel comfortable and enjoy the tv and cable tv if you like, I often do.
- Hope you undestand the remote controls :) Only one way to find out, try it!
- The Logitech Harmony is a universal remote, works on everything, but language is Norwegian. If you grab it it will light up. "SE PÅ TV" means watch tv. "Off" means... Everything off :) "APPLE TV" will turn on the apple tv and if you are on the guest-network you can use airplay from your device.
Please don´t play to loud, respect the people who sleeps next door.
- The Get-remote is for using the set-top box, ie switching the channels.
- Use the Logitech Harmony remote or the Onkyo-remote for volume.
- Theres only one heating source in the apartment that I use: under the living-room window. Generally, it turns down to 17 degrees at 23:00 - 06:30, but you can use arrow up/down anytime you like to adjust the temperature.
- Feel free to use the kitchen and all the utensils, cook good meals and enjoy, but always remember to turn of the heat.
- The sharp knifes is best washed by hand, they do not like the dishwasher.. They get angry :)
- Use the refrigerator as you want, but please buy your own food.
- Please do not dispose perfectly good groceries, maybe the next guest can use it? Leave it be if it´s in perfect condition.
- You´ll find the tablets for the dishwasher (take of the plastic), please use it before you leave. To turn on the dishwasher, you just select a program and close the door and voila....:D
- Please leave the kitchen as you found it, and preferrably in better shape :)
- No hokus-pokus there, just make sure it´s clean if someone will stay here after you.
- Please place the soap, shampoo and so on in the box when you leave.
- Use the washing machine if you like. Tablets in the glass jar. Green for colored clothing.
- Sleep well in the Wonderland kingsize bed. I always give my guests clean linen, but if I´m far away you might have to put it on yourself. Thats how this concept works :)
- Please take off the linen when you leave, and put it in the laudry-bin in the bathroom.
-Please leave the apartment and bicycles in a good conditons – someone comes to stay here after you!
Hope you enjoy Oslo and feel comfortable in my apartment!?
If you do, let others know about it, please write a short review in AirBnB.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Blid mann som jobber som jobber som lærer.
Hører mye på musikk og ser film, liker å trene og selvfølgelig reising.
Bruker gjerne litt tid foran datamaskinen til forskjellige oppdrag.
Har bodd i Oslo i 10 år og trives godt.
Går veldig gjerne på konserter og arrangementer i forskjellige sammenhenger. Alt fra X-games på Tøyen til Biffy Clyro på Sentrum scene.