Über dieses Inserat
This apartment located in Shimabara area (Kyoto), where many geishas and samurais came for diner and drinking in old days. Now Shimabara is quiet residential area but you can find many traditional places here.
Actually Shimabara is not well known for foreign tourists while most of Japaneses know it as one of the most famous area where many geishas and samurais gathered in the past.
We are sure you won't be annoyed by huge foreign tourists while strolling and it's a kind of secret spot!!
Apartment Size: 22㎡
- Two single beds
- Small kitchen
- Shampoo,Congitioner,Body soap
- Clean linens,towels,Toilet paper
- electric water heater
- Washing machine (without drying function)
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi (you can use it only inside of the apartment)
- small balcony (You can smoke here if you don't fall ash on ground. Please gather ash in a can or a bin.)
If you have any questions about the room,please contact me and I will respond as soon as possible.
Zugang für Gäste
You can use the whole space in this apartment. No other guests will stay here during your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We can contact with you through Airbnb message and telephone.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This apartment is self check in type and we'd like you to get a key by yourself from a mailbox.
- Please take off your shoes when you get inside.
- Please keep quiet especially at night for neighbors.
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 263 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm RIKI, live in Kyoto.
I'd like to hosting you:)
Please contact me if you have any questions and support.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you in future!