Where there is peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt.
Where there is calm and serenity, there is Villa Kaaiti.
Sojourn in the solace of Uluwatu, bask in spectacular sunsets over Bingin Beach & relax in the traditional Balinese-style.
Enjoy the extravagance of exclusive access to this unique tropical paradise or opt to share the indulgent surrounds with family & friends.
Three serene, luxuriously equipped Villas - 'Sita', 'Saraswati' & ' Hanoman' accommodating up to six adults (capacity of eight by prior arrangement) in a beautifully maintained tropical garden paradise.
Main Villa: 'Sita'
- Relaxing, spacious living area with well equipped and functional kitchen with fridge, hotplates and microwave oven
- TV & DVD/Stereo with iPod capabilities
- Powder room with toilet
- Master Bedroom upstairs retreat, including king-size bed, bathroom with a magnificent traditional marble bath and private balcony with ocean views.
Guest Villas - 'Saraswati' & 'Hanoman'
- Two separate luxurious guest Villas, each with queen-size bed and tropical outdoor bathroom
- All bedrooms air-conditioned with ceiling fans and mosquito nets
- Two king single fold out beds, portable cot with mosquito net and high chair available on request
- Private swimming pool (11m x 4m) with swim up bar to bale
- Massage facilities and professional massage services available on arrangement
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Secure shared parking available on-site
- Daily catering & housekeeping services by local Balinese staff
Baby sitting service on arrangement
Zugang für Gäste
We are pleased to offer a complementary airport shuttle service for your convenience - pick-up times will be determined on confirmation of your booking.
On-site secure parking is available for scooters & most vehicles.
Interaktion mit Gästen
On-site from 8am, our dedicated staff are also ready, able and more than willing to provide you with assistance or advice as required.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries - we are only too pleased to assist you in any way we can.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Journey just 3.7 km from Villa Kaaiti and experience Uluwatu Temple, - Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars and renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top on a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level.
House rules for Villa Kaaiti are to Respect, Relax and Rejuvenate. The Villa Sleeps 6 guests comfortably
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 18 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen