Big House, be the first in line at Franklin BBQ! We own 2 other big houses only 4 blocks away! Lots of beds, lots of room, and 3 blocks away from 6th Street! Downtown, corner of E 9th! Hotel tax 15%, handling fee 3% not included in Airbnd price.
Large open living room, plus large foyer, plus dining area that flows into the big kitchen. No walls to divide this great open space. Friends and families can all be together. Downstairs has a master bedroom with a king bed and a second bedroom with 2 full size beds. The house has 3 1/2 bathrooms. Upstairs has plenty of room and lots of beds! This house was built in 1910 but have had an extensive remodel completed in 2015.
Zugang für Gäste
You provided us with a 4 digit code to use on the door pad and same code will operate the alarm system. Call Amber if you need help. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Interaktion mit Gästen
You can reach me, Amber Barnett at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
You can reach the owners 24/7 at:
Dennis Artale: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Lillie Artale: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are licensed to operate. The license number is OL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
City of Austin ordinance allows no more than 6 unrelated.
RULES AND REGULATION /AGREEMENT
1. CHECK-IN TIME is at 4:00 p.m. CST
2. CHECK-OUT is firm at 10:00 a.m. CST.
LATE CHECK OUT- READ BELOW
There is NO early check in unless approved by landlord in advance.
The door and alarm codes are scheduled to be changed at 3:45 p.m. prior to your 4:00 PM arrival.
It takes 6 hours to fully clean the house, wash all linens/towels, and make up all of the beds before the new guests arrive at 4:00 pm.
You can request late check out up to 12:00 noon. If permission is given in advance, the cleaning crew will need to be rescheduled.
They do charge an additional $75.00 to come back at 12 p.m. If guest arrive at 4:00, they will need additional help or if they start late they leave late.
SECTION 2 *MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is limited to the number of paid guests as indicated on the email sent to you with the final quote.
You may add guests after you pay with permission from the landlord and you must request an invoice. Additional guests must pay the day the new invoice is sent.
Only the paid guests listed on the guest list can be on the premises.
SECTION 3 ADDITIONAL GUESTS:
We do not adjust rates. Regardless when additional guests arrive. Everyone that stays must pay for the entire **term of the lease, pay the nightly rate, pay a one time cleaning/laundry fee, a 15% hotel tax, plus a handling fee of 3%.
Only the paid guests may be on the premises, stay, or be in the house unless approved by the owner.
SECTION 4: Rules
1. This is a NON SMOKING home. Smoking is permitted outside.
“DO NOT SMOKE IN THE HOUSE”. Your damage deposit will not be refunded.
2. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. Please place all cigarette butts in smoking container.
3. NO Pets are permitted.
4. NO Parties, as this is a quiet neighborhood.
4B. City Ordinance:
A person may not make noise or play a musical instrument audible to an adjacent business or residence between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am.
(The neighbors will call the police and you will loose your deposit)
5. Excessive noise that interferes with neighbors’ peaceful enjoyment of their property could result in an eviction, or the landlord will require that everyone leaves the property and only the person who’s name is on the agreement can remain on the property and no refund and rental payment and security/damage deposit will be forfeited.
6. A. NO BEER PONG nor other alcohol games of any type allowed at all
7. NO one under the age of 25 without permission from landlord.
8. NO candles allowed at all. Do not light home decor candles.
9. Do not order movies or anything on the TV.
10. Do not go into any neighbors' yard or knock on their door and do not ask to borrow anything. The neighbors are families with children and many are elderly.
If you need anything like a cup of sugar, there is a CVS on the corner of E.11th and IH 35 and a neighborhood grocery store on E. 11th.
11. Do not move furniture unless it is necessary for a baby crib, to place an aero bed, to provide access for a wheelchair or a disabled person.
12. Do not remove anything that is inside the house to the outside of the house that includes, blankets, towels, furniture etc,,,,
12B. Do not bring outdoor furniture inside the house.
13. Do not remove any towels or linens from the house. If you are going swimming or planning a picnic bring your own towels or blankets.
14. Use the spill rags that are in the washroom. Do not use bath towels, wash towels, kitchen towels or hand towels for spills or to clean your shoes etc.
15. Treat the house with the same respect you have for your own home, your mother’s home and your friend’s home.
16. LUGGAGE: All must be removed from the premises at departure time.
All guests must leave at checkout time.
Do not stay in the house with the intention of leaving the house once the cleaning crew arrives. If the cleaning crew arrives and someone is still in the house the cleaning crew will leave. The cleaning crew will need to reschedule for the next day.
You will have to pay another cleaning fee.
CODES: The codes to the door and the alarm system are changed as soon as you depart. We have an agreement with the cleaning crew that no luggage will be left in the house, no one will be in the house while they are there, and they will not answer the door while they are there.
17. Only those that pay can be on the premises, unless approved by the landlord. If anyone that is not on the list is on the premises the security/damage deposit will not be refunded.
18. No more than 3 cars unless approved by the landlord.
19. Please dispose of any trash, beer cans, bottles and or decorations. Do not leave trash on front porch, yard and or inside the house during and upon departure.
20. Do not give the house address to anyone that is not approved by the landlord to visit, stay or be in the house.
21. All of the above, the below and the entire agreement must be followed.
Any violations of the Rules and Regulations can void the refund of the security/damage deposit:
a. If damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
b. All debris, rubbish and discards must be placed in outside trash bin upon departure
c. All dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. WIPE down kitchen counters and stove
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure
e. If linens/towels are lost or damaged
f. No early check-in with out permission and approval from the owner
g. No late check out with out permission and approval from the owner
h. If the guest or guests are evicted by the owner or the local law enforcement
i. Any disruption to the neighbors can forfeit your damage deposit
j. Anything that is stained will not be washed or cleaned. The item(s) will be thrown away and replaced from the security/damage deposit.
k. Cleaning/Laundry will only cover the following:
•Cleaning crew will:
•strip all beds
•wash all linens
•wash all towels
•make up all beds
•put up clean dish
•replace kitchen trash bags
•sweep, vacuum, dust, mop and clea(URL HIDDEN)bathroom
SECTION 5(URL HIDDEN)
1. Security/Damage Deposit required:
$2,000.00 for up to 15 guests
$3,000.00 for over 15 guests
Upon arrival the Security/Damage deposit becomes a damage deposit
2. The security/damage deposit is NOT applied towards the rent; however, it is
refunded in full within 5 days of departure if there is no damage, nothing is missing and all rules and regs are followed.
3. The security/damage deposit can be a personal check.
Date the security/damage deposit check for the arrival date.
The security/damage deposit check must be received within 10 working days after acceptance of reservation
Make the check payable to:
Mail the check to the attention of :
House Number 26
Austin, Texas 78723.
4. Credit card:
The Security/Damage Deposit can be paid thru pay pal or thru (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Request an invoice.
******** There are no refunds for cancellations. ********
We strongly suggest Trip Insurance.
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) does offer trip insurance to you prior to paying.
Read about what they provide before you complete the credit card invoice.
**** The Landlord will still require Security/Damage Deposit.
Full payment and all documents requested will secure reservation.
6. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
7. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday and special event periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the
3 night rate.
8. No Daily Maid Service
9. Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, security/damage deposit, and /or rental money. The party will not be permitted to check in, or stay if you are already occupying.
10. A GUEST LOG must be completed on our form for all paid guests.
Include the full name, email address and cell phone number. Required for insurance purposes and in case of an emergency at the house.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
By signing below,
I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
Dennis Artale (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (owner)
Lillie Artal(URL HIDDEN) (owner)
Amber Barnett (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 1. September 2017 - 30. November 2017.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 6 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen