It takes 15-20 mins by bus No.9, N0.12, and No.50 from Kyoto station.
You can even go to Nijo casle, Imperial palace by walk.
You can go to nearest subway station for about 5 mins by bus (9,12,50), or 15 mins walk.
Walkable to JR Nijo station.
"This cozy apartment is only 30 second walk from the nearest bus stop ""Horikawa-Shimodachiuri"" which is just 10 minutes from Nijo castle, where you will enjoy the best spots of Kyoto.
It can accommodate up to 4 PEOPLE.
Flat consists of:
1 Living room
- 1 sofa bed for two people
- semi double bed for two people
It is a welcoming place to return each evening after a busy day and conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay!
Zugang für Gäste
+++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Pocket Wi-fi ( you can take out anywhere!)
- Full kitchen (refrigerator, kettle, microwave, plates, cups, mugs, silverware)
- Laundry machine (there is no detergent)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Fresh bed linens and fresh towels
- Hair dryer
- Restroom with washlet
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Air conditioner
- Vacuum cleaner
Interaktion mit Gästen
"++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is ""縁 (EN)"" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
Weitere wichtige Infos
"++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
++++++++ ABOUT CHILDREN ++++++++
Please note children under 3 are free of cost, but after 3 they become a regular guest.
"Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- NO PARTIES what so ever.
- NO PETS allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
- Please take your shoes off when entering a house.
- Please check out on time.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles).
- Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
- Flush toilet paper only.
- For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
- DO NOT take anything with you.
- We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!"
Dieser Gastgeber hat 66 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I have been in Kyoto for more than 30 years and I think I know almost everything about Kyoto!
I'm now having my own restaurant and just got a chance to know Airbnb so that I just started doing this.
I really hope everyone can have good times in Kyoto.