Welcome to Lisbon! We're located in Santos- Madragoa, very close to Cais do Sodré and Chiado. At Maria Amelia’s house we like to keep it relaxing for our guests, we know that people have different rhythms and styles.Everyone is welcome here, enjoy !
Cozy room with double bed, super comfortable, this room shares a bathroom with other guests. We have two bathrooms ( female and male) shared with 7 rooms in total.The apartment is located on a second floor (no elevator) of an ancient building , with its Pombaline architecture , with high ceilings very bright light, and all natural wooden floors.
* Due to the nightlife in this area, you may find the room a little bit noisy, during the weekends. Bring earplugs just in case. Anyhow, only few guests notice this.
Our guest can use the kitchen, the living room with a big table and with two comfortable sofas and a TV. The stay in our room includes:
WIFI ,Towels & sheets , Heater, Full equipped kitchen: Coffee machine, Toaster, Ketle, Microwave, Oven ,Fridge, Freezer, Cable TV, ( in the common living room), Keys
Zugang für Gäste
We like to receive the guests, help them settle down and get comfortable after tiring journeys. We are offering maps and cool tips for transport, food, night life and activities.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our cellphone will be 24/7 available to whatever our guests need.
We are committed to make your stay in Lisbon the most pleasant as possible.
Our House Rules: This is your home away from home, we just ask you to keep in mind the following rules:
- This is a residential building; therefore this is not a party apartment.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10 p.m.: respect the other guests and the neighbors in the building. That includes slamming doors or speaking loudly.
- Close gently the front doors of the building and the apartment, and make sure it is really closed every time you enter or exit.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the room. If you smoke there’s an ashtray for you in the balcony. Please close all the doors behind you and DO NOT throw ash or cigars downstairs.
- Take special care with the stove, always make sure you turn the gas off after you cook.
-During your stay and when leaving keep the apartment clean, in the same conditions you found it.
-During your stay, if you need any special assistance or help, and you don’t find any of the hosts or staff at the apartment please contact us at this numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ( we have (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) )
- When leaving the apartment, please make sure that all lights, windows, doors and taps are closed and heating and every equipment turned off.
Not suitable for pets. No parties or events. Check in is anytime after 2PM, but must be informed to us prior to your arrival. Check out by 12AM.
It is forbidden to introduce in the apartment other persons that the guest declared in the Airbnb booking.
- If you lose your keys we will have to charge a fee of 10€.
* When checking out, if you don’t need any assistance please leave the keys inside the room. THANK YOU! Be very welcome and have a great stay in Lisboa!