Clean, recently refurbished one bedroom apartment available in central Hackney E9
Sleeps 2-4: 1 DB, 1 sofa-bed
5 mins to Broadway Market & Victoria Park
FREE Coffee provided
DISCOUNTS (please enquire with dates):
7 days+ 15%
28 days+ 35%
- Comfortable sofa and armchair.
- Double sofa-bed, very easy to use.
- Roland electric piano with weighted keys.
- Dining table seating 4-6 people.
- Outside private balcony with table and chairs.
- Nest controlled thermostat and central heating.
- Magimix Nespresso Machine and FREE pods for you to use!
- If that's not your taste, then fresh beans are also provided. Current stock are Monsoon Malabar and Pruvian Medium Roast.
- NutriPRO for making delicious smoothies.
- Bosch fridge/freezer
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, washing machine.
- Many kitchen utensils, for any cooks wishing to stay.
- You are welcome to use herbs, spices and condiments.
- Shower and bath.
- 24 hour hot water.
- Very comfortable double bed
- Plenty of clothes storage.
- Very quiet at night.
- Secure entry phone with video camera for external door.
- Clean communal spaces in block.
- Locks on internal door.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole apartment is yours!
We are LGBT friendly.
There is on-street parking in communal spaces.
There are usually spaces available for cars, but this is not guaranteed.
If you need parking permits, please let us know and we will provide some for you. These incur an additional cost per day - please send a message to confirm.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If I'm available I'll be here to show you in and answer any questions you may have. However, if I'm working away, it will be a local friend of mine.
Check-in is available from 2pm on your day of booking.
Check-out is by 11am.
If you need to check-in at an unusual time (e.g. at night) please send me a message and I'll do my best to accommodate your request.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. There is no TV in the apartment. We have a projector and screen if you would like to watch films.
2. There is some building work taking place opposite the apartment at the moment. This takes place between 8:30am and 4:30pm on weekdays, so if you are in the apartment during the day there may be some noise. However, the apartment is fairly sound proof and outside these times it is quiet. I often work from home and don't find it too bothersome.
1. I'm sorry, but we can't accommodate pets.
2. Children are welcome, but the apartment has not been childproofed.
3. No smoking inside the apartment, but you are welcome to smoke on the balcony with the door closed.
4. I have a good relationship with my neighbours and would like to keep it that way. The neighbour downstairs is sensitive to noise, particularly at evenings and weekends, so please be considerate of this, including no loud music.