Stay at this relaxing cottage near the river and wine with a modern vibe. Great for families (high chair, plasticware and toys). Also great for a mellow weekend getaway with friends. Neighbors are close by so no loud noise or parties.
There are 3 bedrooms (1 downstairs, 2 upstairs) and 2 baths (1 on each floor). All beds are super comfortable queen size mattresses. Outside there's a deck for lounging, a grill, and a relaxing hot tub.
*Pets accepted on a case by case basis with a $150 fee
From the moment you walk up to the covered porch, you will feel like you are truly getting away and leaving your cares at the door. The home is recently remodeled in a mid-century modern vibe with cozy beds and linens for a comfortable stay. We are unique in the area that is surrounded by redwoods yet gets lots of sun.
-3 bedrooms with comfortable queen sized beds
-1 pull out, full sized sofa bed in the living room
-1 available pack and play (porta crib)
-Large HDTV in the living room with cable, HBO, Netflix, and DVD player
-Dining room table expands out to sit up 8 people
-House is stocked with some board games as well as kids toys to keep everyone entertained
-Rear deck with built in seating for lounging
-New hot tub for relaxing under the stars
-The house is a short 5 minute stroll to a beach on the river
-Short drive to hiking in Armstrong Woods
-Playground and basketball court nearby
-Located in a cute neighborhood with friendly neighbors.
Note: Verizon is the only provider that seems to have cell phone service in this part of town so please be prepared with directions, etc.
Zugang für Gäste
You have access to the entire home, we just ask that you remove your shoes while inside. The river roads can track in quite a bit of dirt!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be available to answer questions and can have someone help out with any issues on site.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Sonoma County Rental Permit TOT# 473N
Please note that there is a security camera at the front entrance for the safety and security of the house and your stay.
1) We ask that you be respectful of our house and our neighbors and keep noise down at all times without any after 9pm. This is not a party house as it is in close proximity to other homes. Please help us keep our rental permit.
2) Please adhere to the number of guests you entered at booking (anyone 3 years or over counts). This is a strict guideline enforced by Sonoma county. We will have to charge additional fees if our property manager that is also a neighbor notes that there are more people than stated on the reservation.
3) If you want to bring your furry friend, we charge a $150 pet fee
4) 10:30am checkout time is strictly enforced as our home is cleaned first. A $100 fee will be assessed for late checkout.
5) If the hot tub is left dirty and needs to be drained after your stay, you will be charged $250 to drain and refill. Avoid this by showering and rinsing off ALL debris before entering.
6) Relax and enjoy!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 57 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We enjoy traveling and welcome you to stay at our home while we are away. We have enjoyed meeting new people throughout our travels and are happy to provide our guests with local know-how to make your stay a great one. We are happy to provide recommendations on things to do, places to eat, etc. that are beyond the typical tourist spots.