Stroll to the beach, shopping, restaurants, etc. This is a 1 bed + 1 bath that's close to it all! Everything you need is nearby: 10 mins to the beach, seawall, skytrain, groceries, restaurants, and nightlife. Hope you like it!
*Pls note: like many spots in Downtown Vancouver, there is construction next door M-F from about 7:30am-7pm, so the rate is lowered to below avg. in the area and I hope it's fair and that it works for you :)
* See pics for new curtains and air conditioner.
1. No pets please. This will help keep the condo as clean and as free of pet allergens as possible for yourself and future guest.
2. For any lost set of keys and fob there is a $100 charge which will be taken from deposit.
3. I am not responsible for lost or stolen items during your stay.
4. I am not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of your stay.
5. No parties please as this is also my home/condo and is only open to the guests I've authorized via Airbnb. Also, for the sake of the neighbours, excessive noise causing disturbances to neighbouring suites is not permitted, especially from 10pm to 8am. If there is a noise complaint, guests will be subject to a fine according to the building bylaws.
6. Guest's are fully responsible for any damage done to the condo during their stay and hereby authorize us to keep the $1000 damage deposit to cover the damages.
7. Smoking is strictly prohibited indoors and within the condo. Any evidence of smoking seen, smelled, etc will permit a charge of $250 taken from the damage deposit. A booking reservation assumes the guest accepts this along with all other rules.
8. No subletting allowed.
9. No commercial activity allowed.
10. No illegal usage of internet service including using torrent and/or other peer-to-peer file sharing and/or similar methods to download digital content.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 13 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello, my name is Mike. I've worked in the health care industry as a CT Technologist for the last 7 years and enjoy the personal interaction with patients. For fun I play ice hockey in a beer league.
As an Airbnb host I hope to provide attentive and friendly service so your stay is comfortable and stress free. I prefer to use the rules provided by Airbnb, and the properties that I manage as a guide for stress free transactions and support.
As a traveler, I like to think of myself as low maintenance and easy going. I like to think that those awesome backpacking adventures from my 20s is something that I'll one day try again.