Luxurious, high-quality space located centrally in Jeju
Exclusively for foreigners
About 15 min. by car or 25 min. by bus
The bus stop is only within 3 minutes' walk from our place.
Its location makes it easy to access everything in Jeju.
Also, if you need guidance on how to best plan what to see and how to get around, we are more than happy to help.
BONUS : The host offers you [a delicious breakfast], and also [fast laundry service] by washing machine & clothes dryer if you want!
This is a two bedroom apartment. One bedroom is a large, bright, and pleasant space. It has plenty of space for your luggage, and shelves and drawers to unpack onto. The door has a lock with a key that you can take with you so that you feel assured that your belongings are secure. It really is a great place to unwind and relax after spending a day seeing the wonderful sites Jeju has to offer. It also has its own air conditioning unit in the room for those hot days.
The other bedroom is ours, the hosts, and is off limits to the guest. The rest of the apartment is available for guests to enjoy. The bathroom is not used by the hosts (we use the bathroom downstairs). The only time the hosts enter the bathroom is to clean it. (BONUS : We have a washer and a dryer for use if you need to wash clothes, especially after a visit to one of Jeju's beautiful beaches.)
The kitchen has a refrigerator that is for guests only so that you can feel free to buy & store snacks, drinks, etc. We also have Dutch cold brew coffee, water, and various teas for you.
It is a beautiful two-story home that is located in a peaceful residential area near Jeju National University.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire space except a host's room is available for guests to enjoy.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My home is where Korean life and culture is open to guests.
The friendly and warm host couple offers guests heartful services with family-like care.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Air BnB Q & A
* Is the bathroom private?
- Yes, it is a private bathroom for guests only. It is not an en suite , but the hosts do not use this bathroom. The only time the hosts enter is to clean it.
* Are there going to be other guests?
- No, this is not a guest house. Not only offer this one bed room for up to 2 persons, so it is private and peaceful.
* Is there a heating system?
- Yes, you will be nice and warm during the cold months.
* Is there a locker/ locker box for my valuables?
- No, but you have a lock & key for the room so you can lock it inside to keep it safe. This is also located in a safe neighborhood.
* Are there specific hours for coming in and out?
- No, you may feel free and unburdened to come in and out as you please. We provide you with the door lock code so that you may come in and out. However check in time is after 3:00 pm (15:00)
* Why only married couples, family, or the same gendered friends?
- We would feel more comfortable as the hosts having it this way. It is just our personal thoughts and beliefs. Thank you so much for understanding.
No smoking or alcoholic drinks
Only couples who are married, family, or the same-gendered friends,
We are a very nice and friendly married couple that moved from Seoul to Jeju. Both my husband and I worked as teachers before moving out to Jeju. We offer our house to foreigners so that we can share our Korean culture while also learning about yours. We prefer to have guests who are open and friendly. We love speaking with our guests and getting to know them, and we love feeding them yummy food. Please keep that in mind when considering our place. We look forward to meeting you!