Single Japanese room which many guests says that you can sleep very well in this quite room. You can see Japanese room of neighbors. You will definitely enjoy staying at this room for sure.You are staying at one of the rooms at a 100 year old house.
1. Adult only (child/children cannot stay)
2. No smoking (penalty for 300 USD if smoked inside the property)
3. Curfew at 11:30 pm (the entrance door is locked at 11.30 pm and the guests cannot enter to the house after 11:30 pm)
4. Check in 4:00 pm ~7:30 pm
5. Check out between 6:00 am ~ 10:00 am
6, We ask our guests to respect other guests for not making big noise after 10 pm and before 8:00 am.
I would like our guests to understand the beauty of this old house, I would expect our guests to respect and gentle to this old house.
I am Rico! I enjoy meeting people and helping my guests to have a wonderful trip in Kyoto. I enjoy finding a delicious meal or sweets as well....
After searching a traditional Japanese house for a long time, I finally found this beautiful authentic Japanese house called Machiya in a quiet neighborhood of Gion,where tons of fancy Japanese restaurants, bar and geisha street are located.
I would like to share this authentic living with my guests who would love and care for this beautiful 100 year old a Japanese dance master's house.
Hope to have guests who appreciate staying this house....