Über dieses Inserat
Part of a nice home on a 2+ acre lot with one of the best views and locations in Fairbanks! Eight minutes drive (on state maintained paved road) to shopping center or university. Close to public bus stop. Paved private driveway right to your private entry.
Sunshine all year round. Enjoy Denali view during the day and northern lights and city lights at night.
Boasting 1500+ square foot, this apartment includes: 1. a large master suite with walk in closet, double sink bathroom and a luxurious king bedroom set, 2. a second room with a very comfortable queen bed set, and a 2nd full bathroom for guests to use 3. a full kitchen furnished with cookware and dinnerware, and 4. a spacious living room.
Guests can enjoy the view of city lights at night or Denali Mountain sitting in the living room or from the master bedroom. Being on southern gently sloped 2 acres makes this house warm all year round. Even in the deepest winter when Fairbanks is known for long dark nights, we still enjoy the maximum amount of sunshine. Sunshine in cold winter days makes you feel delighted and happy. You can enjoy beautiful sunrise and sunsets sitting in the dining room or living room.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests can use washer/dryer in the second bathroom in the apartment and adjacent exercise room (where there is a Pingpong table). You are always welcome to come up to the deck to enjoy the sun during the day or the northern lights (aurora) whenever they are out.
The exercise room is recently finished and can be shared with guests. We currently have a nice pingpong table with possibility of adding more options in the future.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available to answer questions via email or text message all the time. We try to respond to your messages instantly except when we are in meetings or at work, in which case we still try to respond within 2 hours.
The hosts live upstairs and are pretty quiet, and can be available to talk in person if you prefer. We don't have any pets in the house.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The price includes a required Hotel-Motel Room Tax of 8% payable to the local government in Fairbanks, Alaska.
- This is our home so please treat it kindly.
- Please be respectful of the neighbors (they are nice people!) and keep any music or loud conversation inside after 10pm.
-WE STRONGLY ASK, PLEASE DON'T HAVE PARTYS AT THE HOUSE or LOUD MUSIC AFTER 10:00pm. (we have had couple incidents about this w/our neighbors, they don't appreciate the loudness, specially when they are sleeping)
- Please, no smoking of any kind inside the house. If you smoke outside, please clean up after yourself.
1. Please remove your outdoor shoes/boots upon entering the house, as the snow would melt and damage the laminate floor. 阿拉斯加的雪(含盐)带进房子会损坏地板和楼梯。 请进屋脱鞋或者换上自带拖鞋。 谢谢! If you need slippers, please let us know ahead of time so that we can prepare. Thank you.
2. 请不要擅自挪动家具, 尤其床铺。 Please do not move the furniture, especially in the bedroom without consulting the hosts. Some guests have caused damage in the past.
3. 请不要在沙发或者床上站立或者跳跃。Please do not stand/walk/jump on the couch or bed.
4. 房子里的东西(毛巾, 餐具, 厨具, 电吹风等)是为客人在房子里享用的, 请不要带出房子。 We provide amenities (such as towels, hair dryers) and cooking/dining ware for your convenience while staying at the house/apartment. Please do not take anything out of the house/apartment. Thank you.
5. We provide a new set of washer and dryer, as well as dishwasher, for your convenience free of charge. Please read the instructions on the washer/dryer for guidance. 关于洗衣机, 烘干机, 以及洗碗机的用法, 请看说明或者联系我们。 谢谢!
6. Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit
7. Please observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am 晚9点到早9点之间请保持安静, 尤其在室外, 请不要大声喧哗。
8. Guests may be asked to provide ID as some properties may require proof of a basic public records search. (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)
9. Please, no smoking of any kind on the premise. Any sight of cigarette buds or smell will result in expulsion and monetary penalty.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 30 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Lily and husband John were born and raised in China, then moved to the United States for graduate school twenty years ago. We have lived in Tennessee, Kentucky, and finally settled down in Fairbanks, Alaska. We are so blessed with such stunning natural beauty surrounding us and with such comfortable home(s) combining great fengshui, beautiful view, and convenient location, which we'd love to share with our guests. We are so excited you found our listing! We look forward to hosting you in Fairbanks! Please feel free to contact us with any questions.