The entire condo is yours during your stay. It's fully loaded with all you need to cook your meals (plates, pots, pans, coffee machine, toaster, microwave, crockpot) and entertain yourself (Cable TV, DVD) in the evenings. This is a great place to stay if you are traveling to the D.C. area and would like the comfort of home during the evenings.
- Queen bed
- Vanity area
- Closet space to hang clothes
- Wing chair for reading or relaxing
DINING AREA / KITCHEN
- Dining space that sits 3-4
- Kitchen recently upgraded with new cabinets and dishwasher. Granite countertops and electric stove.
- Microwave, coffee machine, toaster, crock pot and coffee grinder (magic bullet knock-off)
- Couch that converts to another bed for a single person
- Large TV with Cable and DVD
Zugang für Gäste
There is are two closets (one in the hallway and the other on the patio) that are used for storage and are locked. Everything else is guest space.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am in town about 50% of the time; I am available in person during those times, as needed. Otherwise, I'm accessible via email and text.
The HOA offers 24 hour emergency line for issues like water leaks etc. That number is available to guests during their stay.
No smoking or pets.