This fabulous 4 bedroom, 3 bath turn key East Hampton water getaway comfortably sleeps 6. With an eye for detail, a renowned interior designer has set the stage for a breathtaking home the minute you open the door.
3 day minimum stay please.
House Rules and Regulations
Tenants must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Only registered guests are allowed overnight. Under no circumstances will additional guests be permitted to stay overnight. Violation of this rule will be subject to immediate eviction without refund.
• No Smoking: Property is Non-Smoking. This includes smoking on pool deck.
• Washer and Dryer: This home is equipped with a washer and dryer, please use “HE" (High Efficiency) laundry detergent in the washing machine. Also, please check the dryer vent for lint before using and never dry laundry if leaving the property.
• Inclement Weather: During inclement weather, doors and windows must be closed. Because of the salt content of the air and the ability for weather to change quickly, all window and doors must be closed if the house is going to be vacant. Rain damage from windows being left open is the responsibility of the Tenant and is not covered by the Damage Waiver included in the processing fee.
• Neighbors: Please respect neighbors and others around the property.
• Quiet time: Quiet time should be observed after 9:30 PM – remember, if windows are open loud voices can travel.
• Fire pits are not allowed if the property is not equipped with one. Tenant is not allowed to dig a fire pit on the lawn or on beaches.
• Fireworks: Fireworks aren't allowed on the property or to be used in any capacity on the property at any time. Use of fireworks by tenants or their guests will result in immediate eviction.
• Septic and Wells: this property is on private septic and well, and must be treated with care. Do not flush anything but toilet paper and do not run the water unnecessarily. Take shorter showers at different intervals, do not run the dishwasher, washer and showers at the same time and limit dish and laundry loads.
• Fireplace: Is not to be used.
• Pools, private beaches, and ponds: Tenant understands that properties with these amenities do not provide any lifesaving devices, lifeguards, etc. Use of these amenities are at Tenant's own risk.
• Pool: Your vacation rental pool is chemically treated and cleaned at least once a week. It may be necessary for you to skim leaves on a daily basis.
No children under the age of 14 shall be permitted in the pool without constant supervision.
• Pet Policy: No pets.
• Cleaning, check out: If an excessive amount of cleaning is required (more than 4 hours), the Tenant will be responsible for extra cleaning and laundry fees. In order to avoid this, we ask that Tenant, prior to check-out do the following: start a load of dishes, bed stripped and pile towels neatly in the bathroom, remove leftovers from the refrigerator, take all trash to trash cans.
• Maintenance: Problems in the home will be handled in a timely and professional manner but are subject to availability of repair people, etc. There will be no refunds or adjustments for malfunctioning equipment.
• Damages: Please notify us BEFORE your departure of any damages of which tenant is aware that may have occurred so that damages may be considered for coverage under Damage Waiver included in the Processing Fee.
• Cell Phone Service: Cell phone coverage cannot be guaranteed and will also be affected by the elements such as fog or location (remoteness from cell service tower).
• Internet, Cable/Satellite, DVD, etc.: We provide basic internet, cable television and Sono music system. You are in a family neighborhood, Volume needs to be set so as to not disturb the peace and quite enjoyment of all.
If you need a certain level of Internet speed or service, it is your responsibility.
Login information will be provided.
• Mail: For mail and package delivery during your stay, please contact the local post office before your arrival. You may find the contact number for all local post (EMAIL HIDDEN)
• House parties: Tenancy is for family groups only. Non-family groups include, but are not limited to, groups of high school and college age people. House parties organized to celebrate graduation, proms, fraternity, sorority or other school functions are specifically not allowed. House parties will be evicted immediately without refund. Any group renting this property under false pretenses shall be immediately evicted without any refund. Identification shall be presented if requested. Tenant signing this Agreement shall be 25 or more years old and actually take possession of the property.
• Grills: Grilling is not permitted near siding or under the house. Please use the designated area for grilling out. Tenant is responsible for any fuel and any damages that may occur to grill or result from using grill during tenancy. Tenant is responsible for dumping the cooled ashes in a location designated by landlord and thoroughly cleaning grill upon departure so the next Tenant finds it ready to use.
• No bath towels at the beach. Tenant have been provided beach towels and is Tenants responsibility.
• Vehicles. Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area which is on the drive way. Please do not park on the grass or on the street.
• Clean up any spills on the marble counters like Wine, Oil, Citrus or citrus juice, Tomato juice, paste or sauce, immediately.
• Do not cut directly on the marble countertops, use dishware or cutting boards provided. Do not place any hot items directly on the marble countertops. Do not leave glasses on marble counter top over night.
• Wet swimsuits/towels. Do not sit on furniture in wet swimsuits or clothing, or with suntan oil on. Do not leave wet towels on floors or furniture.
• Wash all sand off before entering the building using the outdoor shower.
• Sanitary Products. Do not flush sanitary products or any paper products other than toilet paper down the toilet as it will damage the septic system.
• Conserve Energy. Turn off all AC units, lights and fans while out to conserve energy.
• Dining Table: Please be advised that the surface of the dining table scratches easily. We require felt pads on all laptops and suggest no keys or other metal objects be thrown onto the table.