Über dieses Inserat
I'm sorry for guests that will be staying on 21~27.Nov
(Hosts won't stay in house, for 1 week.)
*So, Korean home-style breackfast(free) and tour program(charge) will not be prepared.
***But, some bread, milk, eggs will be prepared.
#1. The Kkotjam room (2~3 people)
L Tradition thick pad and very warm 'on-dol' room
#2. The Nabijam room (2 people)
L cozy Bedroom
1)From my house to Gimpo-Airport 15min, HongDae 30min. (by bus or subway)
2)Korean tradional-modern style (#1.room)
3)Cozy & cute style (#2.room)
4)luxurious Korean silk blanket(#1.) & very soft bed cover(#2.)
5)cute & comic interior
6)sincere Korean home meal style breakfast(is free) & local foods
7)the host's kinedness and communication about your travel
(I'm a literature teacher, editor, and study traveler.)
Zugang für Gäste
*You are able to use...
-public living room
(The wifi is provided.)
Interaktion mit Gästen
* We live in another room, same villa house with guests.
(3 rooms, 1 house)
* By the way, we can stay another seperated house, if you & your family want a 'no host' while you use a 'whole house(the Nabijam room+the Kkotjam room=2 rooms)'.
* But, I think that my house's value is (1)communication with a host (2)Korean culture experience(over sightseeing, eating, and shopping).
* So, I recommend you...
1) As possible as you can, Stay and Enjoy your host(It's me, HYE-WON~ ^^)
2) Please Stay my house 3 nights, at least. if you know Korea more deeply. (However it is not essential.) I want to lead for you new perspective.
*Noisy event or party is not availabled.
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 35 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! Thanks for click our Popping Playing House. ^_^
We like to communicate with guests.
And we hope to help my guests, sincerely.
We want to talk and have a dinner with you.
(Of course, if you want.)
Sometimes, let's go with and enjoy to korean travel place.
# Let me introduce my rooms. #
All of the room's location are same.
We have 3 rooms in same villa house.
Our couple usually stay in no-guest room.
(1)The kkotjam(sleeping like flowers): Korean traditional and modern style
->I recommend if you want to feel Korean traditional blanket's texture and atmosphere. (= if you like new and fresh experience.)
(2)The nabijam(sleeping like butterflies): cute and cozy style
-> I recommend if you want to sleep very comfortable
(3)The saeujam(sleeping like shrimps): very cheap and economical style
-> I recommend if you want to save on travel expenses.
= My Profile =
(1) I was a reporter & editor in magazine publishing company.
(2) I was a Korean(language) & literature teacher in high school.
(3) I've become a airbnb new host.
(4) I'm planning to hosting, writing and making 'korea culture experience program.' (for 3 years)
= My travel =
(1) I've been travel in domestic with a theme of 'Korean literature' for 5 years. I'm studying about writer, epoch, literary works, and effect for modern readers.
(2) I know many korean drama & film photographing places.
(3) I've been back China, Thailand, Vietnam on abroad.
= My favorite something =
(1) Everything tiny and cute
(2) Everything natural and beautiful places
(3) Everything creative
(4) Meditation & taking a walk
(5) Various kinds of talking and discussion
# Join My Korea Culture Experience 'Seoul Alley Trip' #
(*A separate inquiry)
: Seoul, Bucheon, Incheon, nearby Gangwon(Yangpyung, Hongchun), Chungchung etc.
: family, couple, sunrise and sunset, landscape with water(lake, river, sea), view of forest(garden, valley, mountain), body into water(spa, Korean sauna 'jimjilbang', spring), drama & film photographing location, specific subject cultural experience(wearing the Korean traditional clothing - Hanbok, Making a Korean local food - gimbap, temple stay, fishing etc.), art cafe, wallpainting village.
excellent view, princess style, luxurious, romantic, cute & lovely, comic & interesting, beautiful, wellbeing, Korean traditional, European, famous, exotic, calm & meditative, dignified, clean, kind, modern etc.
[Think about following.]
1. What do you want to do in this trip?
2. Do you want to get guide?
3. How about this? You can solve 'Culture Missions' and undetstand about Korea in Seoul(or other area) Alley Spots.
4. My program look likes famous TV entertain & trip program '1박 2일(One Night Two Days, 2 days trip), '런닝 맨(Running Man)',
[Please, refer to below site!]