Opening Sale now!!
Near station is Nishi-Nagahori Sta. 5 min by walk.
2stations to Namba and Shinsaibashi.
I offer a dressing service of the kimono.(only lady ¥5000)
Please let me know if you want to try it.
Check-in: 15:00 Check-out: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes inside the building.
2. Please do not drag your luggage inside the building.
3. Smoking is prohibited inside the building, the hallway, and the rooms.
4. When smoking, please be aware of the neighbors. Do not stand around or throw away cigarette butts in front of the building.
5. Quite hours are from 21:00~7:00.
6. Only people registered are allowed inside the building.
7. Please turn off everything (Air conditioner, TV, lights) when leaving your room.
8. Please do not answer the door bell.
9. If the neighbors ask who you are, please tell them that you’re friends with the owner.
10. Rules for garbage are on the house manual. If you’re not sure, please leave the garbage in the room when checking out.
11. Towels and linens are one per person. If it gets dirty, please wash and clean.
12. We do not clean the rooms during your stay. Please keep the rooms clean.
13. When cold, please use the blankets inside the closet.
14. Recharger for the portable Wi-Fi is on the bed head. You can plug in other rechargers if you wish.
15. Feel free to use anything inside the room, but do not take them home.
16. Fee for lost keys are $20, portable Wi-Fi is $300.
17. When there’s an emergency, please give us a call or an SNS as soon as possible.
18. Registration for extending stays needs to be registered 2 days before your registered check-out date.
19. If you register your extension on your last day, we will charge for half the cleaning fee as a cancelation fee.
20. There will be a $20 charge for late check-outs and +$20 for every hour.
21. When checking out, please give us a message beforehand.
22. If there is something left in the room that cannot be easily thrown away such as a suitcase or a stroller, we will charge a disposal fee.