Enjoy all the city offers w/a sweet, bright, apartment in the heart of the West Village. Tucked away on a beautiful block, the apartment provides a temporary sanctuary to prepare you for all the NYC fun that awaits just steps away.
Hello and Welcome!
- The available private bedroom includes a full size bed, wardrobe closet, small dresser and AC unit. Bed linens, towels and a few essentials are stored in the wardrobe.
- The bedroom is cozy, bright and quiet with high ceilings.
- The apartment building is a pre-war walk-up and the apartment is located on the fifth floor. Please keep that in mind if you don't like climbing stairs, especially with luggage in tow.
- The apartment unit is located in the back of the building so it's very quiet. There are also no shared walls.
- Access to the living room, kitchen and small bathroom
- Apartment has a window in every room (which is unusual in NYC, very bright and sunny)
- Located on one of (if not) THE most beautiful blocks in the West Village. It's been featured in quite a few films.
- Apartment location can't be beat for easy access to all the major subway lines (A,C,E,1,2,3,9,B,D,F,M,L). 5 to 10 minute walk depending on the line you need.
- While the apartment is pre-war and not renovated, it oozes personality, charm and character.
Zugang für Gäste
Living Room, Kitchen, and Bathroom
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm friendly and easy-going and more than willing to share tips and suggestions for places to eat, drink and be merry. There may be times when I'm traveling and not present but I will make myself available to help in anyway I can. If I'm offering the entire apartment, I am readily available by mobile or email.
• Check-in time is 3:00 PM.
- No smoking permitted
- No pets
- Please be reasonably quiet and respectful. The building is friendly but tenants are very quiet.
- No parties.
- Please turn off all lights, air conditioners, and check that gas stove is off before leaving the apartment.
- Air conditioning is quite expensive and the apartment easily cools down once it's turned on, so no need to keep it running if you're out.
- Please be careful if you're eating or drinking in the living room. I would prefer that you eat in the kitchen.
- Please place recyclables in the white bins underneath the kitchen table. There is a recycling guide on the fridge. Paper goes in the bin closest to the kitchen entrance. The bin next to the green cabinet is for plastic and glass. Thank you!
- Please do not go up to the roof. Access is is forbidden unless there's an emergency.
- Enjoy your stay!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi - I'm a gal working in non-profit. Non-smoker. Easy-going, friendly, and respectful. Part-time actor/artist. I work pretty hard during the week and appreciate a fairly calm relaxed environment at home. Can't start the day without a cup a joe. True foodie that's grateful to live in the West Village where any food craving can be satisfied.