The Double-R Ranch guest house is on 1500 acres, 40 minutes from downtown Dallas and 20 minutes to Canton or Mabank. The guest house sits on a 2.5 acre lake stocked with bass/catfish and has beautiful views from every room. The guests staying at the home are allowed to fish the lake and use the canoe for their pleasure. ATV tours, extended fishing tours and wild pig hunts are available. We also have a rifle and pistol range.
* No smoking on the property.
* All trash needs to be picked up and not allowed to blow away.
* Fishing requires an extra fee in advance of using
* No cooking grease or oils down the sinks. Please put in a container and into the trash.
* No sanitary napkins allowed into the toilet even if they are labled "flushable". They need to go into the trash cans.
* Please keep your hands off of the walls and cabinets.
* There is an extra fee for pets of $50 per stay.
Guests do not have access to the whole ranch and are limited to the fenced 5 acres around the guest house. Guests are not allowed to open any other gates into the main ranch.
* No ATVs allowed on the property without prior permission and a separate fee per ATV.
* The guest house is not allowed to be used for special events. We have other facilities which are available to rent for events.
* Horses are not allowed on the property but we have facilities available for an extra fee on the far north east portion of the property.