Special conditions for long term - text me!
Quiet, cozy center. 5 minute walk to St. Isaac's Cathedral
Hermitage, Nevsky Prospect - 15 min
English embankment + Annunciation bridge - 1 min
Separate bedroom + living room. High ceilings
Fast Wi-Fi, accommodates up to 4 people
To learn more :) https://www.airbnb.ru/users/21254252/listings
Feel the true spirit of St. Petersburg. Charming Galernaya Street is located near the embankment in one of the most beautiful parts of it (1 min walk), and leads directly to the Bronze Horseman and St. Isaac's Cathedral (10 min walk). Hermitage and Palace Square in 15-20 minutes walk. Apartment is located in a prestigious area in the city center, on the first floor in a quiet courtyard of Meyer House. You can find theaters, museums, bars and restaurants in close proximity. Cleanness, order and pease.
Zugang für Gäste
- Modern interior, a separate bedroom + living room. High ceilings
- Large and comfortable bed and a fold-out double sofa
- Fresh linen, soft towels
- Fast wi-fi, hair dryer, TV, washing machine, stove, refrigerator, microwave, kettle, iron, ironing board, and other things needed for a comfortable stay
- Good pressure of hot and cold water - a rarity for houses in the city center.
Outside: (near the house) Nicholas Palace, the Annunciation bridge, the Naval Museum, New Holland, St. Petersburg Opera, the Mariinsky Theatre, the Bronze Horseman and St. Isaac's Cathedral. The rest of the sights are in walking distance. Many chic restaurants around the place. Near the house there is a minimarket 24/7.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am always in touch and I will be happy to help if you have any questions or suggestions!
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. I am ready to provide an apartment at any time without extra cost if there are no bookings starting or ending on the same day. If there are, then time is discussable.
2. In case if I will not be able to meet you personally, my sister Lyudmila will meet you, tell and show everything. Please feel free to contact me.
3. Dear guests, security deposit can be deducted only by airbnb and only if the apartment is damaged. When booking, this amount will not be written-off or blocked on your card. You also do not have to give it to me in cash. More detailes are available in the service conditions.
Be polite and observe cleanliness. The house is no smoking, no partying and making noise after 23 pm.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 403 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Привет! меня зовут Руслан!
Я живу в Санкт-Петербурге и обожаю свой город! Буду рад принять гостей, рассказать про все места, которые необходимо посетить, а также места, где проводят время петербуржцы. Буду счастлив, если вы полюбите Питер! Отвечу на любые вопросы!
I love travelling, but even more I love my native city:) XIX century palaces and hippie pubs, exquisite squares and small streets, old churches and modern art galleries - St. Petersburg has it all, and it's awesome! I know my city inside out, and would love to tell you more about must-see places, hidden local spots, and alternative things to see and do. Welcome and enjoy it)