Apartment is quiet, light, with spacious fully equipped kitchen/dining room overlooking the garden. Has separate living room, bedroom and modern bathroom.
60 m2 , recently renovated with private entrance.
Located in quiet street in a cosy neighborhood, close to Vondelpark and 10 min. bike or tram ride to all the sights. Easy connection to the airport.
60 M2 ground floor apartment with lovely garden to enjoy your coffee in the morning sun before exploring the city.
The newly renovated 1920's apartment is quiet, bright with a fully equipped kitchen and a seperate living room and bedroom.
It is tastefully furnished with a combination of modern and older furniture.
You will feel right at home.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to the entire apartment, the garden and wireless internet.
Interaktion mit Gästen
There is a contactperson available in case you need any assistance.
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.
Hi! I'm Jacqueline. I'm a journalist and native Amsterdammer.
I enjoy sport and traveling. I've been to many places in Europe, US, Asia but many countries still on my list.