A typical stone built Tuscan farm house in a wooded hillside setting, dating back to the 1800’s. At 500 metres high, “I Rondoni” is situate between Florence and Arezzo, enjoying breath-taking views of the Arno valley, Chianti vineyards, olive trees
A farmhouse for generations, I Rondoni has recently been restored to a high standard, retaining its rustic charm and authentic character. The house retains the original wooden roof beams and genuine old “cotto” floor tiles in several rooms. The traditional bread-making oven still works.
Zugang für Gäste
I Rondoni has a fully equipped kitchen with marble work tops, dining room seating up to 10 people, 3 double bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms, a further 2 guest toilets, 1 jacuzzi, 1 large sitting room and a cosy lounge, 1 panoramic balcony, a stone-paved terrace overlooking the garden. Wi Fi network.
- 1.This is a non smoking property, smoking is not allowed.
- 3.The house is privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- 5.Only use appliances for their intended uses
- 6.Pets are not allowed.
- 7Check-in time is after 2 p.m. Italian time and Check-Out time is by 10 a.m. Italian time. No Early Check-in or late checkout without prior agreement with the owner .
- 8Security / Damage Deposit -A security deposit is required. The deposit is fully refundable before guests’ departure provided the following provisions are met.
- -No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- -No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- -All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- -All keys are returned.
- -All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- -No linens are lost or damaged.
- -The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
- 9Payment - An advance payment is required at the time of booking. The advance payment will be deducted from the total rent.. The balance is due on arrival. The renter is welcome to pay the balance via bank transfer before the arrival and deliver a copy of the bank receipt.
- Penalty is charged for cancelling as follows:
- -Advance payment for cancelling up to 90 days prior to arrival date
- -50% of rental charge for cancelling up to 30 days prior to arrival
- -100% of rental charge within 30 days of arrival date
- No refund will be given for no show. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
- 11Maximum Occupancy – : The maximum number of guests is limited to 8persons.
- 12Inclusive Fees – Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup. Cleaning and Facilities fees are included in the rental rate.
- 13No Housekeeping Service – Linens and bath towels are provided for guests’use during their stay. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property. Maid service is not included.
- Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas.
- 15Written Exceptions – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
- 16Water and Septic – This house has a well and a septic system The mineral content in the water is high. For drinking mineral water is advised.
- The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if inappropriate material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
- No children under the age of 12 permitted in the whirpool at any time.
- 18The Homeowner declines responsibility for any injury / damage to the renters occurred in the homeowner’s property due to improper use of the structure and facilities or misconduct by any of the guest renters regardless of age.
- 2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.