You will be greeted with stunning views from this ocean front, top floor studio condo with private secure wifi, new AC, new cal-king bed, pullout couch, cable flat screen tv and new furnishings.
The white sands beach is nestled directly next door and a park where hula girls like to practice on the other side as well as a fish-filled snorkeling reef out front. The location couldn't possibly be any better! Downtown is 2-3 miles away and a trolley stops in front of the condo too.
This is a NON SMOKING unit.
PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions except approved servie animals.
The maximum number of guests is limited to number of guests reserved.
A security deposit of $500.00 is authorized, but will not be claimed so long as the following rules are followed.
•No early check-in. Check-in 4pm or later
•No late checkout. Check-out by 12 noon
•All keys are left in the unit and unit is left locked with all electrical items turned off.
•No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
•No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
•All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster.
•All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
•No linens are lost or damaged.
•The guest is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), law enforcement, or the security company employed by the Association.
Rental overstays, if available and not conflicting with incoming guests, would be charged at the same rate agreed upon on the original stay plus tax. If however, there is a scheduling conflict and the guests on this signed agreement do not leave before their scheduled check out date/time, then we would start the legal eviction procedure and demand all damages to pay for incoming guest relocation, land travel expenses to relocate to another ocean front room at this location or other, and attorney’s fees.
The sport equipment including bicycles if available at the Condo is for your use at your risk only. By accepting this agreement you are knowingly the competent user of such items in and outside of the property. Kona Magic Sands or the owners take no responsibility for the use or imply the safety of such items. By signing this agreement and using the equipment, you accept all responsibility for those items along with your and the safety of others. Any safety gear or training required is not the responsibility of the owners or the Association Kona Magic Sands.
Daily housekeeping is not included in the rental rate, however the cleaning fee does include a one time set up of one set of towels (4) plus beach towels (4) and linens (already on the bed). We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units, but we provide extra beach towels for your use. There are additional linens stored in the closet for the cleaning crew to expedite their cleaning schedule between check-in/out time—not for your use. Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for normal cleaning of up to 4 hours. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by leaving the furniture as you found it, dishes washed and the unit is generally picked up and ready to be cleaned. If additional cleaning is required beyond 4 hours, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at a rate of $50.00 per hour and in that case documentation from the cleaning company can be provided upon request.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WATER AND SEWER
Kona Magic Sands Condos use city water and sewer systems. Water is limited due to being on an island surrounded by oceans. The sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper including feminine products. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars ($200.00). Please do not rinse sand down the drains in the sinks or shower as this also clogs the drains. There is a rinse off area out in front near the street.
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY
No refunds will be given unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area, we will refund:
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently checked in
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
•Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
The Owners of this Condo for this Rental Agreement excludes reimbursement of all other related traveling expenses due to storms or illness and injury or death.
ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Tropical islands, like that of Hawaii, have a variety of insects. These are as common as ants to mice. There are no native snakes but there are venomous scorpions and centipedes. The Condos are maintained and manicured along with exterminators that are on a monthly contract. Due to the Condo being next to the ocean, there is the sound of waves and the salt air. Kona Magic Sands Condo is located on a two lane road that is in a tsunami area. There are exit routes. Please check with the on-site Manager for this information or research all the facts of Hawaii on the web. This is a small complex with rules for your convenience along with others. Please follow them.
If items become inoperable during your stay, please email or call to report issues. We will schedule a service technician to repair the item. Due to being on an island, all products are shipped and there may be a time delay for repaired items. If it is small enough such as a hair dryer or blender we would replace that item as new. If the sewer, water or power went out for longer than 24 hours and could not be repaired timely, then we would reimburse you for that 24 hours and the remaining days at the rate you paid plus the deposit back pending no damage done by you or your guest.
All disputes arising out of this agreement or any other attachments will be processed in Hawaii and to follow all Hawaii rental rules and rights for the Owner as well as the Guests. Upon claim by either party, a first attempt will be made by written e-mails to resolve the dispute. If no agreeable compensation can be resolved, then the next step is Mediation through the Property Manager designee of the Owner association. All attorney fees will be burdened by the losing party.
RATE CHANGES & WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS
Rates subject to change without notice until confirmed and paid. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing by thirty (30) days advance.
Kona Magic Sands (KMS) General Condo Rules: These rules are in place for your rights and safety.
A. USE OF COMMON AREAS: Lobbies, Walkways, Stairwells, and Laundry
1. For safety reasons, the sidewalks, passages, stairwells and corridors shall not be obstructed or used for any purpose other than entry or exit.
2. Recreational activities and children running/playing shall be prohibited in these areas and the parking lot.
3. No article (including shoes or slippers) or object shall be placed in these areas.
4. Bicycles must be kept in the resident’s unit or inside the working circle by the road. The Association assumes no responsibility for theft of damage to property left in common areas.
5. No large wheeled such as, but not limited to, mopeds, motorcycles are permitted in any interior common element of the building, i.e. pool area or hallways.
6. State Law Prohibits Smoking within 20 feet of any doorway.
7. Residents must use trash receptacles provided.
8. Use of fireworks anywhere on the premises is strictly prohibited. Violation could result in immediate eviction of tenants and police involvement.
9. All guests are requested not to pick or cut any foliage or flowers so that others may enjoy them. 10. Animals or the feeding of animals is not permitted at KMS. Service animals accepted.
11. Use of the common laundry facilities is restricted to owners and guests. To avoid damage to the machines, insert correct coinage, clean machines of lint and spillage, avoid frequent and prolonged soaking of clothes. Attend to clothes promptly.
12. Any activity that could result in the destruction or change in the appearance of the common area is prohibited. Marring and/or staining of all/any common area surface are not permitted. This could result in cost of replacement or cleaning being charged to the owner and a potential fine.
13. Standing, sitting or climbing anywhere on the seawall is prohibited.
14. Alcoholic beverages shall not be consumed in most common areas of the property. This includes the parking areas, corridors, laundry room, etc., but excludes the pool area.
1. All persons must shower before entering the pool.
2. The Association has no lifeguard on premises. The Owners and Association accept no responsibility or liability for injuries or damages sustained by use of the pool.
3. The pool is for the exclusive use of guests of KMS. Hours of use are posted on the gate. No owner shall sponsor or allow more than 6 guests on the project at one time.
4. No glass containers are permitted in the pool area.
5. Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. Running, pushing, screaming, yelling or horseplay of any kind is prohibited anywhere on KMS property.
6. Washing of surfboards and/or diving equipment in the pool is prohibited.
7. Children under the age of 12 or persons who cannot swim must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
8. All persons known or suspected to be suffering from a cough, cold, flu, open sores or wearing bandages shall not be allow in the pool.
1. The On-Site Manager, Managing Company or the Board of Directors may remove or tow; at the guest’s expense, any vehicle improperly or illegally parked on KMS property.
2. Each unit has an assigned parking space. Guests must not use any other stall without permission of the owner/resident. If a vehicle is parked in your stall without your permission, contact the On-Site Manager. Parking stalls are for the parking of autos, small (1/2 ton or less) trucks, mopeds, and motorbikes only all of which must be licensed, insured and operational. No other objects are allowed.
3. Due to exhaust fumes and for reasons of health and safety, backing into parking stalls adjacent to the building is not allowed.
D. LANAIS Railing or Walkways:
1. Fire, open flame or use of flammable material including gasoline is prohibited on KMS property. Hibachis or barbecues are not allowed on lanais. Use of an open flame for cooking is only to be done on the barbeque provided by the pool. The barbeque propane tank is the only exception to this rule.
2. Nothing should be hung from the lanai rails or protrude outside the lanai rails. Laundry may be temporarily hung from a rack below the height of the rail.
3. No occupant shall sweep or throw dirt, dust or other substance from a lanai, window or doorway. Articles such as clothing, curtains, mops, rags. rugs, tablecloths, towels and so forth may not be shaken from any window., door, or lanai.
E. NOISE & DISTURBANCES:
1. Excessive noise in which interferes with the rights or comfort of others is not permitted at any time. Particular attention must be paid to Quiet hours which are between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 am.
2. Shouting from lanais or parking areas and excessive horn honking is prohibited on KMS property.
F. FINE PROCESS:
1. The Board has established a schedule of fines and penalties for the violation of the Bylaws or House rules by an owner, owner-occupant, resident, tenant, member of their family or guest. Fines and penalties may be levied against the owner of the unit and passed along to the guest.
2. With the exception of special Board action, unless the violation has resulted in the Police being summoned, the first violation notice will be a warning only and no fine will be assessed. If the police are summoned because of a disturbance, a $100 fine shall be assessed.
G. APPEALS PROCESS:1. The Guest of the unit shall have thirty (30) days to appeal the fine from the date of the notice of the fine.
2. The board shall constitute a panel of at least three (3) members of the acting Board (one of whom shall be designated as Chairman) who shall hear the charges and evaluate the evidence of the alleged violation(s).
3. At such hearing, the owner so charged shall have the right to present oral and written evidence and to question witnesses.
4. The panel shall deliver to the owner so fined within fourteen (14) days after the hearing a written decision which specified the resolution, fines or penalties levied, if any, and the reasons therefore.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 52 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Property manager, lover of learning, and unofficial Mai Tai Contest Judge (go ahead and invite me over, I will judge for free).
Kona is my favorite vacation destination! Come stay a while and you'll see why.