Islamorada is the Sports Fishing Capital of the Florida Keys. Bonefish Bay is located on the calm bayside at Mile Marker 76 on the Historic Overseas Highway, half way between mainland Florida and Key West. Rental agreement is required for booking.
Bonefish Bay is a luxury 5 acre kid friendly private gated community of single family 12 homes. The Key West styled homes are surrounded by immaculate manicured grounds and old Chicago brick walking paths. Snapper House has its own private pool and hot tub spa. The common areas include 350 feet of shoreline, boat launching ramp, fish cleaning table, fishing and docking pier, tennis court, basketball hoop and children's playground area. For boaters there is easy Florida Bay and Atlantic Ocean access. The shoreline area includes a crescent white sand beach to enjoy the sun, relax in the hammock, read a book in the shade of the bayside green buttonwoods, play in the warm calm shallow waters for swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, snorkeling and personal water craft usage. We provide most of the non-motorized “toys” for your fun. You can fish from the pier and walk into the water to snorkel for lobster. We never tire of the stunning sunset views from the beach area and then enjoying an open fire in the beach fire pit. You can make s’mores with your family.
Zugang für Gäste
Our two story, 4 bedroom, 4 ½ bath, Bonefish Bay home, Snapper House, is located in the center of the community with a relaxing view towards the beach area. Bonefish Bay is a very secure and safe gated and fenced community.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The Bonefish Bay Homeowners Association R & Rs require rental guests to locate their watercraft trailers and/or recreational vehicles offsite. We own the property immediately adjacent to Bonefish Bay and provide secure gated parking for boat trailers and recreational vehicles and use of our cut in boat slip or dock for our guests at Bonefish Bay. Also our Bonefish Bay garage is empty, except for our “toys” that you have requested, and is included in the rental, so you can store your equipment or other items inside the garage for security along with the equipment we provide. Other Bonefish Bay rentals may not offer the same garage storage space. As local owners, we do a “meet and greet” upon your arrival so you will understand how everything works at Snapper House and the Bonefish Bay community. We will then leave you to enjoy your vacation in the Florida Keys but we are available to answer any questions or handle any concerns during your stay. You will not be stranded by distant property management.
1. No smoking in the house. Evidence of smoking in the house will immediately terminate this rental and renter forfeits total security deposit.
2. No pets are allowed on the premises at any time. The presence of any pet in the house or property will immediately terminate this rental and renter forfeits total security deposit.
3. Reservation is not confirmed until the Bonefish Bay Homeowner’s Association Board has approved the rental. Owner will need signed rental agreement and guest list to apply.
4. Occupancy (including small children, infants and overnight visitors) shall not exceed 8 persons. Occupancy of more than 8 persons will terminate this rental.
5. There shall always be a responsible adult over the age of 30 occupying the house. Failure to have such person in occupancy will immediately terminate this rental.
6. Minimum rental period is 30 days.
7. No loud or large parties, events, wedding parties or weddings in the house or on the Bonefish Bay property.
8. All occupants will maintain the premises in good order and appearance and conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to the neighbors.
9. Quiet time for this property is 10pm until 7am.
10. Any illegal drug use on the property, or any disturbance, annoyance, endangerment, or inconvenience of the neighbors; or use of the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, or violation of any law or ordinance, or destruction of property will immediately terminate this rental.
11. Renter agrees not to bring onto the premises any pesticides, aerosol sanitizers, air fragrances, scented candles, incense, etc.
12. Owner or owner’s agent may enter the premises immediately in the event of an emergency, in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance; and with 24 hours notice, for normal maintenance.
13. Renter is responsible for all damage, breakage, and/or loss to the premises, furnishings and included sporting equipment except normal wear and tear. All equipment, fixtures, furnishings, and household contents will be is the same condition upon check-out.
14. Prior to vacating the house, renter is responsible to remove recycling and all garbage/trash to the containers located in the fenced enclosures at the street end of the property, ensure all dishes and cookware are clean, return all furniture that was moved to its original position. All perishable food needs to be removed from the refrigerator.
15. Owner shall not be liable to renter, renter’s guests, or invitees or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or their property on or about the premises or the Bonefish Bay property. Renter shall hold owner harmless and indemnified from and against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse on any part of the premises and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of renter, his guest, or invitees.
16. This rental may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for renter’s use only.
17. This rental is subject to the provisions of the Bonefish Bay Homeowners’ Association governing documents, including the rules and regulations. Renter will receive a copy of these documents, agrees to abide by them and share them with all occupants. Failure to comply will terminate this rental immediately.
18. Renter will supply to owner proof of liability insurance for no less than $300,000 for each motorized watercraft (if any) used at the property by renter during the term of the rental.
19. Renter will store watercraft trailers, recreational vehicles and trailers off site. Owner’s adjacent gated property offers storage at no charge to renter.
20. Renter's motorized watercraft can be moored to the “L” dock during daylight hours. Renter's motorized watercraft will be moored at owner’s adjacent property over night.
21. Upon issuance of a “Visitors and Tourists” Hurricane Watch or Warning evacuation notice by Monroe County, renter will immediately vacate the property including removal of all watercraft, recreational vehicles and vehicles. Renter will close and lock all windows and doors, that all window and door treatments will be lowered and closed.
22. Renter will pay for any On Demand Movies, Pay Per View fees and services incurred during the rental period. The form of payment will be agreed to by renter and owner.
23. The property will be returned in the same good and habitable condition. Any damage or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to owner or owner’s agent within 3 hours of occupancy or when first discovered. Renter understands that the property will be inspected prior to occupancy and after departure. Renter agrees that charges for any damages for the full cost of replacement or repair will be deducted from the security deposit.
24. Renters, guests and visitors will use the provided bicycle helmets when riding bicycles.
25. Renters, guests and visitors will wear the provided personal floating devices when using stand up paddleboards and/or kayaks.
26. Renters, guests and visitors agree to voluntarily use of all facilities and equipment available including but not limited to pool, hot tub, tennis court, basketball hoop, bicycles, kayaks, stand up paddleboards, beach, launching ramp, dock, ocean and other equipment and facilities with the knowledge of the danger involved and hereby agree to accept all risks of property damage, personal injury or death.
27. Renter agrees to a fee of $25 per lost key, garage door opener and/or bicycle lock key. Fee to be deducted from security deposit.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
We fell in love with the Florida Keys when we arrived in the area in 1977. When our children were young we sailed the Keys island chain and the Bahamas in our Morgan Out Island. Now we enjoy motor boating activities from off shore fishing to back country fishing to lobstering. The Bonefish Bay Community is very safe and kid friendly including the play ground area, tennis court, basketball hoop, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling off of the beach to catch lobster for dinner and easy access to the Atlantic, Florida Bay and the Everglades for fishing. The Bonefish Bay shoreline and beach allows for all kinds of water sports activities. I am the one on the right and our son is on the left in the Dolphin photo. Our Contender is in the background.