Come crash my unique open-air living space/private fitness studio just 2 blocks from the beach. Enjoy the rooftop terrace with BBQ grill & panoramic view of Vallarta and lush mountains all around. Fresh coconuts, fruit, & tacos are right downstairs!
My sunny, 3rd-floor open-air mini private fitness studio/living area is just enough removed from the street that it becomes an easy, peaceful place of rest as soon as you arrive. Chill out on the couch, take it easy in a hammock or if you want, I can pump up the air bed for you to stretch out. =)
To keep cool when it's warm out, there's an adjustable overhead fan.
Zugang für Gäste
Within the apartment, you're free to enjoy the open-air studio/living room, kitchen (see house rules) and fast Wi-Fi. From the room, you'll also have direct access to the shared bathroom.
Upstairs, you'll have access to a rooftop terrace with a BBQ grill and beautiful panoramic views of Puerto Vallarta and the surrounding mountains - great for eating breakfast in the cool of the morning, basking in the sun or just relaxing and hanging out. =)
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm happy to offer recommendations for things to do around town and the Banderas Bay, and can also offer personalized excursions guided by yours truly (including snorkeling, hiking to waterfalls, horseback riding, surfing, cliff-jumping and more). I'm also available to provide private, 1-on-1 AntiGravity® Fitness classes in here in the home studio. Should you prefer privacy and just a simple place to crash while you go out and do your own thing, that's fine as well!
1. Make yourself at home. =)
2. I don't charge a cleaning fee, so please keep things tidy and clean up after yourself.
3. Leave the beach at the beach: Thoroughly wash off any sand using the water hose downstairs before coming up!
4. To help keep the sala/studio clean, please leave your shoes at the door.
5. This one is more of a strong recommendation than a rule: Because of the heat and the fact that there's no air conditioning (don't worry, there is an overhead fan that works well), please take a shower before going to bed. You'll sleep better and it will also help keep the sheets fresh!
6. There's limited space in the fridge, so please try not to overload it.
7. Wash your own dishes.
8. Because Mexican sewage systems don't handle paper well, please don't flush the toilet paper.
9. When going out, lock the door if nobody else is here, and always close the downstairs door.
10. When checking out, put the keys in the bowl on top of the fridge, or under the door if I'm not here. =)