Apartment in St-Laurent d'Eze in a villa with an amazing sea view, open terraces on the small garden, surrounded by colours and nice smell fruits trees and flowers.
2 private and independent apartments:
- (2 rooms) 20m2
- (3 pieces) 50m2
• Quiet and residential area, we ask you to please respect this day and night.
• Linen and towels provided.
• Fees of 100 EUR for cleaning and renewal of bed linen, towels of a stay longer than one week.
• Do not walk with the heels on wood flooring.
• Do not slam the door with the keys inside.
• No illegal activities, no drugs and no smoking indoors.
• Maximum 2 adults (+1 child accepted)
• No other people are allowed in the flat than the people that are in the booking.
• We rely on your honesty in case of any accident (breakage of equipment, dishes or other furniture damage , walls, stripe on the parquet flooring caused by the heels or small gravel remained under your shoes soles). To avoid partial or total withdraw of your deposit.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
I have always been working in a multicultural environment. I am highly respectful in regards to people and the services I offer. I am honest and reliable and try to be helpful and flexible.
I became an independent in charge of different apartments belonging to my neighbours and friends in the Riviera Palace where I am living and in Monaco.
I love to travel, appreciate good foods, and evening with my friends.
I have been working in different professional fields "Design, Fashion, Art, and within the UN family with the IAEA Environment Laboratory in Monaco (widely known as the world's "Atoms for Peace" organisation). I am a bit creative thinker and I have developed patented children educative products with new characters and stories.