Historical home in the heart of charming Old Town Fort Collins, has a modern interior (with Wi-Fi & A/C), and parking spot. Enjoy this newly renovated, green 2 bdrm. apt with a private entrance (2nd floor, in rear via broad, well-lit stairs). Partially solar powered, 100% LED lighting, energy efficient appliances and construction. Walk 2 blocks to restaurants, shops and theater. Large exterior deck (may be shared). Prime location for New West Fest and many other city events. Close to CSU!
This is a historic home in the Laurel School Federal Historic District. The house was originally built in 1909 and was completely renovated and remodeled in 2015. The entire top floor living space is dedicated to this apartment. Approximately 1300 square feet, or about 140 sq. meters
Zugang für Gäste
The entire apartment is available to guests.
Some of the closets in the common spaces are locked and used for supplies and personal effects.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available to offer assistance, please text (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Weitere wichtige Infos
Occasionally our small dog will be in the driveway or yard. He is not allowed upstairs in your unit.
- We would like to exchange emails in advance of the guest's arrival date. - The checkin/checkout window is to allow us time to clean and freshen up the apartment between guests. We will do our best to accommodate exception requests.
- We would love to have guests enjoy this lovely space. We are flexible, but want guests who are considerate and will respect our home and
- We provide indoor slippers to minimize dirt/damage to the floors.
- We have a small dog who lives on the lower floor.
- No loud music or noise after 10 p.m.
I am a Colorado native. Colorado, and Fort Collins in particular, offers a great lifestyle, - especially for families and those who enjoy the outdoors. My husband and I take advantage of our easy access to gorgeous Horsetooth reservoir, the Poudre river/canyon and plenty of trails for hiking or biking. We also enjoy walking around and exploring Old Town's shops, restaurants and plaza's. We appreciate the Lyric movie theater (down the street) for its unique artsy atmosphere and films. We also like Fort Collins' newly renovated mall and fancy movie theater. Our deck is a great place to relax, enjoy the view, or to read a book.