Ks Haus is chic and comfortable! Private entrance and country porch with swing and rockers. Claw foot tub with shower surround. High ceilings, original flooring and wood walls lovingly restored. Lavish upscale accommodations. Supreme comfortable beds, fabulous Southwest decor, antiques and designer linens and towels.
Hostess is next door to accommodate your personal needs during your stay.
This private suite reflects the original character of a turn-of-the-century Texas farmhouse.
Zugang für Gäste
You will be able to access the porch and two adjacent rooms. The large master bedroom is open to a separate breakfast room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be able to assist you during the day. Just text me if you have questions or need anything!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Parking: Front of gate
Breakfast: Breakfast of your choice is provided, along with Independence Coffee!
For Dog Owners: My pet does not have access to your private suite. The city of Carmine has a leash law if you wish to walk your dog.
1. Round Top Antique Show Reservations: Due to high demand, we have different rates and cancellation policies during the shows.
2. Drink in moderation.
3. No single male travelers.
4. Quiet time after 11 pm.
5. Text anytime to let me know what you need or want. That is your responsibility as a guest! My responsibility as your host is to make things perfectly comfortable for you.
6. No dogs left in the room unattended.
7. Park in front of gate on driveway.
8. Smoking allowed on front porch only.
9. Pick up your trash.
10. No private guests allowed on property without hostess permission.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
I love Shabby Chic and Southwest Décor. I can't live without Independence Coffee! I am committed to an excellence of service based on on my relationship with Christ. Come relax on the porch and enjoy the simple life in our tiny Texas town. Vintage shopping here is year round!!