Cosy and lightful room in my house, just in the middle of beautiful Alfama, with a large window facing the trees and the playground (and the river during winter time). You'll be sharing the house with me and my two cats - we love our guests! :)
My house it’s a beautiful small flat in the middle of the oldest and most typical neighbourhood in the city: Alfama.
I have a room, in my house, with a nice view for a playground, trees and river, available for a single person or a couple who want to come to spend a few days here.
You'll be sharing the place with me and my two cats! All common areas will be shared with us: kitchen, living room and bathroom. Please keep in mind that cats can, sometimes, be a little bit noisy, running during the night or a little bit curious about you and your stuff, trying to sneak into your room ;)
Please also keep in mind that your sleeping room window is facing the street, so don't strange if you hear people walking and talking, during the day and night.
I provide to you:
- bedding and towels;
- Internet Wireless;
- Shower gel;
You can use freely all the common areas: the kitchen (you can cook here), the bathroom and the living room. I just ask you to be responsable and respectful.
My flat stays in the 3rd floor of an old building. The building, atending to its age, doesn't have lift (as the majority of the alfama's buildings).
You will be inside of one of the famous places to visit in Lisbon! You'll be about 5 minutes walking distance from some famous places as the Feira da Ladra (flea market), many churches (Igreja de Sto Estevão, Igreja de São Vicente and Igreja de S. Miguel), the astonishing Panteão Nacional, Fado Museum (fado music is now Unesco patrimony!) and lots of fabulous viewpoints and gardens.
You'll be very near (about 5 minutes walking to) to the Santa Apolónia Station, where you can find the main public transport, like bus, train and metro. And guess what: you'll be about 5 minutes walking from one of the tram 28 stop!!
Alfama has got the most famous fado restaurants in the city, where you can hear people singing fado while you eat delicious portuguese food. In the neighbourhood, by night, you have also some pubs and the famous disco "Lux". If you want to go to Bairro Alto, one of the neighbourhoods full of night life in the city, you can go by metro (10 minutes) or walking (30 minutes).
I'll be available to give you some good tips about what to visit, where and what to eat, what to do in Lisbon and help you in anything you need. It's always a pleasure to help my guests to have a great time in Lisbon! :)
PS - If you prefer to stay on your own but with someone near to help you in anything you need, I have an entire apartment to rent, at the same building, just take a look at my other listing: Wonderful River View - Quiet Rooftop)
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to all common áreas: kitchen (they can cook here); living room and bathroom.
Interaktion mit Gästen
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I live at the place with my two cats, so I will be sharing the house with my guests. I'll be available to give some tips and advices and help in anything guests need.
- You'll be sharing the place with me and my pets - please keep it in mind before deciding to go ahead with your booking;
- If you are in the mood for a romantic vacation, this is NOT the place;
- For the sake of communication, it is desirable that my guests have a good level of spoken English (or portuguese);
- The apartment, is on a 3rd floor and there's no lift at the building - you're responsable for bringing your things upstairs/downstairs;
- Please make a responsable and ecological usage of everything in the house;
- Please respect all of the common areas of the flat, keeping them tidy and clean;
- At night, don't do noise at the building (specially in the stairs) and inside the flat;
- For your and our neighbours security, please make sure that you close downstairs door whenever you enter or leave the building;
- No smoking allowed inside my house (not even by the balcony);
- Cats are pets, not toys - respect their space and mood;
- I'm completely available to help you before and during your stay, trying to answer to all of your questions and to give you the best tips, but please keep in mind that I'm not a tourist guide ;)
- Last but not the least: I'm a independent and easy going person, that likes to meet people from all around the world, to have a nice chat, share a glass of wine... I like to respect others and I really appreciate people that respects me back.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 388 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm Cristina and I live in Alfama: Lisbon's oldest and most typical neighbourhood. For me, doing Airbnb is like a "three in one": I share the pleasure of living in beautiful Alfama, I meet great people and I earn money to pay my bills.
I love to read, to write and to listen music. I miss my dog and I love my cat. I love Lisbon and the secrets that the city reveals to me, in every walk, in every talk, in every look.