Über dieses Inserat
Upon entering the chalet from the large deck, you find the kitchen and great room with stone fireplace and gas logs, the King master bedroom/bath, the Queen bedroom/second bath all on the main level. A spiral staircase leads to the spacious loft which serves as the third bedroom with a double and two twin beds and the third bathroom. Our house accommodates eight people, no pets/animals. There's parking for at least four vehicles. Guests supply own bath towels. Guests clean before departure.
Our chalet has 2 bedrooms, a loft and 3 bathrooms, an open kitchen/dining and living area, Heat sources: electric heater in the loft, gas forced air furnace and gas logs in fireplace on the main level. There is no air conditioning, there are two ceiling fans, four window fans and all windows have screens.
We ask that you respect our property and furnishings, sleep only on the beds and use both fitted and flat sheets provided. The MAXIMUM occupancy is EIGHT (8).
Zugang für Gäste
Guests occupy the entire house. There is one owner's closet locked and not accessible by guests.
Deck, Ramp and parking areas may be slick, icy, and/or snow covered depending on weather conditions. There is ice melt, traction mix, a snow shovel and a snow scoop provided on the deck for your use.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available during your stay by email, text message or phone call. We leave local attraction information and maps at the house for your use to navigate the area. We ask they be left onsite at departure.
If you wish to use the Beech Mountain Club amenities, you must provide all guests names and ages for the guest information form we must provide to the Club prior to your arrival. Guest usage fees are charged by the Club.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is no cleaning service or fee. We ask that you keep our house clean during your stay and clean prior to your departure. We provide the cleaning supplies, as well as dishwasher detergent, liquid dish detergent, and liquid hand soap. We leave a starter supply of toilet paper and paper towels for you, you provide what is needed for the remainder of your stay. You clean according to our checkout cleaning check sheet posted on the refrigerator as follows:
1. Clean the bathrooms. Cleaning caddy is under kitchen sink. Toilet brush in bathroom. Comet for toilet.
2. Dust off tables.
3. Vacuum all the carpet, there are two vacuums: one in King closet, one in Loft closet.
4. Sweep vinyl floors w/electric broom. We mop!
5. Wash & put away all dishes/pots/pans.
6. Wipe down coffee pot, toaster, microwave, stove, counters, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc.
7. Leave no food products or crumbs in cabinets or refrigerator.
8. Refill the ice trays.
9. Unplug the microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, etc.
10. Adjust the gas furnace thermostat to 60. Be sure the electric heater in loft is off.
11. Take all trash (bagged) to cans in the corral at the street. Lock lids. Lift red flag for pickup service.
12. Be sure the grill is closed, gas tank is off, cover is on grill and fire pit.
13. Put damp cleaning rags/bathmats/dishtowels on vinyl floor in main bathroom off living room.
14. Leave key on kitchen counter.
15. Be sure all windows are closed and locked. Lock door.
The house is inspected after every departure. Security deposit is at risk if property is not cleaned prior to departure.
You bring bath/hand/wash towels. There is a stack washer/dryer you may use.
Our property is:
Guest cleans prior to departure.
Not animal/pet friendly.
Smoking/Vaping is allowed outdoors only and a debris receptacle is provided on the deck for proper disposal.
While our property is child friendly, keep the spiral staircase in mind, younger children may need extra supervision, there is no means to gate off the staircase.
To protect our property and respect our permanent resident neighbors, we have a minimum age requirement of 25 years old for guests.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Enjoy Life, Cherish Every Moment, you never know which one will be the last!
Love the beach, the lake and the mountains, glad to live where all are close by!
Married to Eric, 27 years! Mother of two beautiful daughters, 25 and 22 y/o.
Property Manager/Licensed RE Broker. Licensed Claims Adjuster and Licensed Pesticide Applicator. This Beech Mountain Chalet is owned by my parents and I manage it for them.