Über dieses Inserat
The Walla Walla River Estate offers you a private retreat with panoramic views of the Walla Walla valley and the Blue Mountains. This spacious, custom-built home features detailed Prairie style architecture with a thoughtfully-designed, open layout.
A popular vacation destination since 2014, this well-appointed and comfortable estate offers an abundance of living space for your entire group to enjoy. With three floors of meticulously furnished rooms for dining, relaxing, and entertaining, and a huge wraparound patio with outdoor fireplace, dining area, plenty of seating, and a premium hot tub, the possibilities for comfort and entertainment are endless!
The main level offers warmth and elegance, starting with the open foyer and the great room’s fireplace, HDTV, and comfortable seating; a very well-equipped kitchen that can accommodate "too many cooks", and a generous dining space; a guest bedroom and bath in the Northwest corner; and finally, the luxurious Master Suite that features a plush King bed, tall windows for natural light and beautiful Southeast views of the Blue Mountains, an enormous private bath with shower, soaker tub, and sizable walk-in closet.
The top level greets you with a cozy sitting area and custom desk, then reveals two unique bedrooms - boasting some of the best views seen from the estate! The bedrooms are joined by a lovely shared bathroom.
Venturing downstairs to the spacious daylight ground floor features another private bedroom and bath, plus a large formal sitting area, grand 2-sided fireplace, and an cinematic entertainment space with an HDTV and seating for the entire group! There’s even a kitchenette for your movie-time snacks!
Finally, the expansive and accommodating exterior offers something for everyone. From the driveway's sturdy basketball hoop, the vast lawn that surrounds the property, a covered patio equipped with dining area, fireplace, and casual seating for relaxing, the panoramic views of the breathtaking mountains and valley, to the premium 8-person hot tub.
Zugang für Gäste
You will receive a unique door code to come and go as you please.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We respect your privacy during your stay. However, we are always available to answer any questions or assist you with anything you may need help with.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Prearranged event hosting, such as weddings or high school reunions, will require a separate agreement, fees, and additional considerations.
1. Check-in time is 3pm and Check-out time is by 11am.
2. This is a NON-smoking house.
3. Renter must be 25 years of age or older. The group may include anyone 2 years or older. Owner reserves the right to request a copy of a state-issued photo ID of the person initiating the rental process.
4. Outdoor gatherings and activities should be conducted quietly after 10pm, or moved indoors.
5. No pets allowed. Service dogs permitted with prior approval.
6. No firearms, fireworks, or explosives of any kind are allowed on the
premises. Failure to abide by this rule will result in the immediate
expulsion of the renters and guests with no refund of unused rent,
fees, or deposits.
7. Damage claim / deposit refund policy
Please follow these guidelines:
a. No damage is done to house or its contents, inside or out, beyond
normal wear, and nothing is missing.
b. All debris, recyclables, and garbage have been deposited in
c. All dishes are in the dishwasher, or cleaned and put away.
d. The entire house is left “broom clean", and counter top and table
surfaces are sponge-clean. Anything you used should be put back
in its original spot (DVD, book, chair, etc).
e. All keys, if any are supplied to you, are left on kitchen counter.
f. All used sheets, towels, and washcloths are left in bathtubs, and
used sponges and dish towels are in the kitchen sink.
g. There is no evidence of smoking anywhere, inside or out. This
includes ashes and cigarette butts.
h. If you use the BBQ, it must be left clean
i. Follow all posted instructions regarding use of hot tub
j. When you leave, make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked.
8. Cleaning Fees: This covers our labor and costs for washing towels,
blankets, and sheets; remaking beds; restocking amenities and
supplies, as well as making sure the place is perfectly prepared for the
next guests. All requirements listed in the paragraph above
must be followed.
9. No Maid Service: There is no maid service to the rental. There is a
washer and dryer on the main floor for your use. There
should be plenty of towels and sheets stocked throughout, and let us know if you run out of something (soap, shampoo, paper towels, etc) and we'll assist you with the replenishment. Do not take any linens, blankets, or towels out of the rental, unless there are specific items labeled for such use. If you go boating or camping, you must use your personal supplies. All furnishings and supplies within the rental must remain, unless otherwise permitted in the Welcome Binder.
11. Payments: due per the specified instruction you receive during the booking process
12. Cancellation Policy: Strict
13. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests the estate facilitates is 16 persons. For special events (weddings, family reunion, etc), a separate agreement is required.
14. Falsified reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense
will be subject to forfeiture of all payments/deposits and the party will
not be permitted to check-in. Likewise, guests who have already
checked in and are found to have used the premises under false
pretenses will be denied the return of any rent, fees, and deposits paid
and may be subject to further legal action to recoup costs that exceed
the amount of any deposits or fees paid.
15. Proof of Primary Guest ID: Unless you have an online “Verified ID", a
copy or scanned version of the primary renter's official state-issued ID,
driver's license, or Passport may be requested along with the signed
copy of the agreement. This person must be the primary renter and
guest at the physical address of this rental during the entire rental
16. Inclement weather policy: No refunds will be given for bad weather.
Aside from road closures that make it impossible to access Walla
Walla (as did occur in December 1996), or a mandatory evacuation
has been ordered in the area, we believe you'll enjoy our town and
vacation rental regardless of Mother Nature's whimsy.
17. Systems Failure Notice: In case of failure of a system or amenity
during your stay, including but not limited to: water, sewer, heating, air conditioning, electrical, mechanical, ventilation, structural systems,
major appliances, or entertainment equipment, we shall make every effort to repair them as soon as possible. You agree to permit access to the rental to make repairs. We shall not be liable to you in damages, and no rebate or refund will be given for such temporary failure, provided we are repairing the system or amenity in a reasonable manner after having received immediate notice from you that repairs are needed.
18. Amenities Offered: Everything within our ability will be done to make
sure what was offered in any advertising will be in the property as
described. A difference in amenities does NOT automatically warrant a
refund or rebate. If, for example, we advertise 2 DVD players, but one is out for repair or in the process of being replaced, that does not
warrant a refund. If there are specific amenities featured on our listing
that are critical to the enjoyment of your stay, please feel free to inquire
with us to make sure it's ready for you!
19. This vacation rental is privately owned. The owner is not
responsible for accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the
premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of
personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this
reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk
of any harm arising from their use of the premises or its facilities or
others whom they invite to use the premises or facilities.
20. By initiating this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement. You further state that you are at least 25 years of age and will be the principle guest and, as such, will be completely responsible for the actions of other guests, if any, for whom you may be making these arrangements.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.