Über dieses Inserat
Enjoy a good night's rest on a queen size memory foam mattress in your private room. My apartment is in Chinatown, which is a short walk to Center City, City Hall, Historic District, Pennsylvania Convention Center, and tons of restaurants, cafes, and bars.
I designed my apartment with a Scandinavian and Minimalist approach.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to your private bedroom which includes a queen size memory foam mattress, a laptop table, a chair, a desk lamp, and a closet with hangers. An air mattress is also available.
Towels, linens, body wash, shampoo and conditioner are provided.
Feel free to use the bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I enjoy meeting all of my guests when possible.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I may host other guests in my bedroom when I am traveling.
A comedy theater recently opened downstairs my apartment. The bedrooms are not really affected by the noise level, but earplugs are available if you want them.
- Please read the house rules entirely before booking.
- Please do not instant book and send me a message for availability for reservations after May 31, 2017.
- No pets. No smoking. No drugs.
- I take cleanliness very seriously. If you discover something that is not clean please let me know immediately.
- Keep clean, especially in the bathroom and bathtub after each use. Please wash your own cups and dishes after each use. Do not use the dishwasher.
- There is a one time cleaning fee of $25.00 in cash payable upon your arrival. This stipulation only applies to guest reservations that do not already include a cleaning fee.
- Leave your worries and your shoes at the door.
- All guests must be announced and approved by me. Bringing unannounced and unapproved guests over will result in immediate termination of your reservation with no refund.
- Fresh towels will be provided and will be accounted for after your check out. Towels with heavy stains will result in a deduction of your security deposit. Bath sheets (larger towel) are $15.00 and bath towels (smaller towel) are $10.00.
- Please do not eat or drink in the bedrooms.
- The secret to a good night's sleep is not on the sofa, so please do not sleep on the sofa overnight.
- Check out time is at 12 p.m. Please ask me if you want to check out at a later time. I am more flexible if I am not hosting another guest the day of your check out. Late check out without my prior approval will result in losing your entire security deposit. I don't want to take your security deposit, so please check out on time. It is also appreciated if you notify me upon checking out so I can start cleaning services right away.
- Please turn off all the lights and heat before leaving the apartment. Save electricity, the planet, and my wallet.
- Lastly, please do not treat my apartment like a hotel. It's my home, thanks!
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 114 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, I'm a Minimalist. I'm very fortunate to have the opportunity to explore 11 countries in Europe, 5 countries in Central America, and 4 countries in Southeast Asia. Some of my favorite places include Hong Kong, Stockholm, Hoi An, Barcelona, New York City, and last but not least, Philadelphia.
I enjoy having fika and dim sum with friends, Vietnamese cuisine, hikes, bungee jumps, and great reads.