Our beautiful Victorian house is located in the heart of Lower Clapton. Quiet & comfortable, it is well placed for bars, restaurants and art galleries and is a lovely space to return to at the end of a busy day. Great local bars for an evening drinks
I rent my room for 2 week my beautiful victorian house located in Clapton Pond. 5 minutes walk from Hackney Central or Clapton train station, lots of buses and night buses taking you to Central London, Shoreditch, Dalston, Stoke Newington, London Bridge. Hackney Central with its new cinema, London Fields and its Lido and StokeNewington Church St restaurants and bars all within 15mins walking!
The house is quite big with:
- 3 floors, classic victorian house
- 6 bedrooms
- 1 huge bathroom, and 1 toilet
- big garden with space for bike and stuff
- big kitchen/dining room/living room.
- plenty of storage space
- nice neighbourhood, with also pubs and shops around.
The room to let is a single, located on the 3rd floor with 1 big window and it's furnished with 1 single bed, 1 wardrobe, shelves, and 1 cupboard.
- 5 professional people working in Graphic Design, Retail, Carpentery, and music industries.
- 24/26/26/26/ year’s old
- all independent but we also love to spend time together, cooking together, and having fun.
Available from 1st may!
if you are interested in viewing the house, or need more informations please contact us!