Private Bedroom in quiet neighborhood.
About 7 minutes walk to skytrain Canada line (direct to Airport and Downtown).
Only 20 minutes by transit from the airport (we can propose you a pick up, 10 minutes drive from airport) and to downtown.
We activated the "Smart Pricing" on this listing to offer you the best price at any time ;) (So the price can be different on each day)
- Non-Smoking house (you can smoke outside as the law indicates, more than 6 meters from the house)
- Living room, kitchen and bathroom are shared with other people in the house, please clean up after yourself in the common areas.
- No unregistered guest without our consent.
- No guest staying overnight
- Everyone has their own private room, please respect the privacy of others
- Please be conscientious, turn off the lights and maximize the size of washing
- Quiet hours after 10pm, respect the sleep of other, no shower late at night
- No party without prior agreement
- Obviously, no drugs.
- No illegal download, all consequences and expenses will be at your charge (In Canada, the fine is up to $5000)
Really it's common sense and courtesy, do not do anything you would not want for yourself.
If you read this house rule, ask us to see your ID at the check-in.
Note: Any lost key will be charged $ 50
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 247 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
- Cléo :
I'm French (from France, not Quebec. ^^). I am from the French wine region called Alsace and have been living in Canada in Vancouver since 2011. I love travelling and discover other culture. I work as a computer scientist and can be kind of a geek sometime! I spend most of my free time walking or ski/snowboarding with Carl, chatting with friends while sipping wine or drinking beer and enjoying a good meal (barbecue in our back garden during the sunny summer days).
I am Canadian and I have been living in Vancouver most of my life except for some years in Calgary and travelling around. I am an sound engineer in music production field. I very much enjoy the outdoors (climbing, hiking, skiing and back-country skiing), love fixing things and cooking.
- Tia & Zu:
Our amazing guardian dogs, who will be happy to tell you "hello" every-time you cross the door. They sleep in our bedroom with us and are quiet.