Just 4 blocks from Los Muertos Beach tucked away in the hills of Puerto Vallarta. Comfortable and rustic 1 bedroom (queen bed) apartment surrounded by nature with a small waterfall close by.
This apartment is located in the house of a local Vallarta family.
Set in the jungle just above the Romantic Zone 3 blocks from Old Town and close to the downtown restaurants and galleries. If you like nature and relaxation this is the perfect place. away from the city but IN THE CITY.
You have access to the entire apartment, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. It is a very safe and quiet. Just across the road is Hotel Casa Cupula with a gym if you like to exercise.
This apartment is located in the house of a local Vallarta family. It is a private room with a separate entrance. It is not shared space but does have some common areas that are shared. If you want to practice your Spanish this would be a perfect spot. The Family speaks very little English.
Almost everything is walking distance, just a walk down the hill to Old Town (Zona Romantica) and the ocean. 4 blocks to the beach. 8 blocks to the center of Puerto Vallarta and 6 blocks to the Rio Cuale Island.
This apartment is up a hill and 40 steps to get to the room.
Zugang für Gäste
This apartment is located in the house of a local Vallarta family. It has a separate entrance. It is not shared space but does have some common areas that are shared. We will meet you at the property and check you in, if you need anything we will be right downstairs.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will see this Mexican family as you come and go they are very friendly and speak very little English.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This apartment is located in the house of a local Vallarta family. It has a separate entrance. It is not shared space but does have some common areas that are shared.
House rules are simple:
* Please be respectful of my house. –
* Be kind and courteous to the host and the neighbors. –
* No smoking or illegal drugs allowed! You may smoke on the balcony, or outside. –
* Entertaining or outside guests allowed for day visits only. Guests that are not registered are not allowed after 10 pm –
* Canibal, Lila & Marco (the dogs): They will be roaming free when I am not home. They are very friendly and excitable dogs. Feel free to play with them, Sofía & Renato are my cats, all them are my furry reasons why can´t receive extra furry guest.
* Outside Pets: I do apologize, although there is a dog on premises, for my three “furry” reasons, is hard to allow outside pets at home. –
* Children: Children 3+ in age are welcome, but only if they are one of the two maximum guests. –
* Everything in the bedroom is free and open for you to use.
* Security: The guest bedroom, kitchen and bathroom are 100% private and locked off from the rest of the house.. Please understand that the building was originally built as a family house. * IMPORTANT: This is a 2 story townhouse and 40 steps in order to get to the main house, is not set up for persons with disabilities. If you have trouble navigating stairs, please do not book this room.
7 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 23. Dezember 2017 - 7. Januar 2018.
*Helping other people live the dream in Puerto Vallarta Mexico.
*I have been a flight attendant for Delta Airlines for 38 years. I live in Puerto Vallarta full time but commute to the USA for work.
*I am an Airnbn Superhost and have 26 Airbnb listing in Puerto Vallarta and that keeps me busy.
*I grew up in St. Paul Minnesota USA