I'm renting out my condo while I'm away.
* In the heart of Montreal: the Plateau Mont-Royal neighbourhood.
* Quiet street, near everything.
* 300m from the subway (4 minute walk).
* Indoor parking.
* Spacious, modern and sleek (800 sq.ft.)
The super comfortable king size bed (high quality foam & latex mattress) is perfect for a couple, but up to 4 can be accommodated with the fold out sofa (double size).
* Unlimited internet, wifi, use your own or my computer with 39" monitor.
* Air conditioning in the bedroom
* Terrace, bbq
* Fully stocked kitchen, induction cooktop, you can even try sous-vide!
* King size bed.
* Walk-in shower. Soaker bath for two.
* Washer, dryer, dishwasher
* Local phone, 1h long distance included
* Living room with fold out sofa bed (double size), iPod/iPhone/iPad sound system
* Indoor parking
Cleaning done before and after your visit, with the possibility of hiring my cleaning lady during your stay.
* no smoking in the apartment (you could use the balcony or the terrace).
* third floor (no elevator)
* there is no TV reception, I use the computer for movies and there is a decent selection of DVD movies too.
There's a walkthrough (a bit shaky, sorry!) (URL HIDDEN) (I changed my bed to a king size since)
I can usually give a better price for stays longer than a week, just enquire!
No smoking in the apartment, but you're welcome to smoke on the balcony or the terrace.
The apartment is very well sound proofed, so no problem watching movies/listening to music late at night, but please be respectful of neighbours by keeping voices down on the terrace after 11pm weekdays / midnight weekends.