Located in one of the oldest parts of Lisbon, in a building constructed in 1759 where you can still find inside the original tiles, and only a few steps away from the Lisbon Cathedral, this modern and confortable 3rd floor T2 is fully equipped for a dream stay. Perfect if you love to explore and discover the history of the city and its mysteries.
You can find this Lisbon apartment in the Sé neighbourhood, one of the oldest areas of the city. Placed in an historic building build in 1759, it’s the ideal place to explore the historic center.
- 2016 renovated apartment constructed in the XVIII century;
- 3rd floor;
- 2 rooms with single beds, and a bathroom with shower and sitting room with kitchen;
- Wardrobe in bedrooms;
- Appliances – stove, refrigerator (combo), microwave with grill, washer and dryer machine, Nespresso coffee machine, iron and board, hair dryer, water heater;
- A/C with both cold and heat options;
- LCD with cable television;
- Shampoo & Shower Gel;
- Anti-allergy duvet;
- Toilet paper rand paper napkins;
- Dishes detergent;
- Basic kitchen kit (for basic necessities) – Olive Oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, coffee capsules, tea, water.
-The apartment is cleaned every 7 days and after check-out by a professional agency. Bedding and toweling cleaning and trade follows the same policy.
- Building is located in historic Sé neighbourhood;
- Building with four floors and no elevator;
Sites of interest
- Church of Santo António (Rua das Pedras Negras 11, 1 minute away)
- Church of São Domingos (Largo de São Domingos, 10 minutes away)
- Sé de Lisboa (Largo da Sé, a 2 minutes away)
- Portas do Sol Belvedere (Largo das Portas do Sol, 10 minutes away)
- Santa Luzia Belvedere (Largo de Santa Luzia, 7 minutes away)
- Castelo de São Jorge Belvedere (Rua de Santa Cruz do Castelo 1A, 10 minutes away)
Zugang für Gäste
- Children are welcomed and benefit from the following commodities:
- Until they are 3 years old they don’t pay and benefit from crib, bedding and highchair for meals;
- For children that are older than 3 years old, we ask that you make the reservation for them as extra guests
Interaktion mit Gästen
- In the apartment you can find a manual with all the details needed for your stay and with necessary contact to support you during your stay.
- Personalized check-in;
- Availability to provide assistance during your stay;
- Handbook with information on best sites to visit, means of transportation, restaurants and stores for shopping.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Only 30 minutes away on foot you can find various typical restaurants, monuments to visits, tourism information stands and several local shops to buy everything you might need.
- If you prefer to take the tram you can find a stop in front of the apartment, where you can take the Tram 28 that goes around the city.
- The Lisbon City Hall has decreed that, like In many other European capitals, starting on the 1st of January 2016 there will be a fee for all visitors, the “City Tax”.
This tax is collected by hotels and apartment owner to be delivered in total at the City Hall of Lisbon. The amount is €1, per visitor over the age of 13 and per day, with the maximum per visitor being €7. This process is being handled by Airbnb.
- Check-in from 16h00 until 21h00, please contact the number made available to you, after reservation confirmation at least 30 minutes before check-in.
- Cerca Design is an apartment located in the historical center of Lisbon, where the neighbours are nice and pleasant. Please show them your courtesy by not being too loud after 22h00.
- No parties allowed in the apartment.
- In the apartment you will find a HandBook with instructions and recommendations for your stay and to enjoy your visit in Lisbon.
- Pets – We allow pets up to 10kg with the additional fee of €10 per night, and per pet.
- We can be flexible with check-in schedule, as long as it does not conflict with cleaning schedules and other existing reservations.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 65 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen