The House On The Hill's GUINEA FOWL ROOM (Porcupine Room and Protea Room) is situated high on the Ridge with in a Nature Reserve and has Spectacular 180 degree Views from the Magaliesberg Mountains to Sandton and Johannesburg. Combining the Luxury of a Boutique Hotel with Home Comforts, Enjoy your Stay in Peaceful and Tranquil Surroundings. Perfect for Long Term and Business Guests.
The Space includes the choice of 1 of 3 Large Luxury Bedrooms each with a Double Bed and Bathroom en suite. Extras include a TV, DVD player, DSTV, Wi-Fi and hairdryer. The Upstairs Balcony is perfect for Early Morning Coffee or Late Afternoon Sun downers. The garden includes a Rim Flow Pool. Take a Peaceful stroll in the garden down to the Ponds and enjoy the Bird Life.
Each room is provided with a Kettle, Coffee and Tea Tray. Tap water is safe to drink. Continental Breakfasts are provided on Mondays to Saturdays with an English breakfast provided on Sundays.
A Laundry Service is available on Request for long term guests but limited to one load per week. The Room is only serviced during the week, not on Saturday and Sunday.
Zugang für Gäste
The many amenities available to guests include a Rim Flow Pool, 2 Lounges, Dining Room and Bar (access at predetermined times with an Honesty Tab), Pool Room with a Championship Size Table.
You will have access to an Honesty Bar Fridge. Guest may make use of the Fridge and Microwave which are conveniently situated near the Bedroom. Guests may purchase drinks, pre-cooked meals and a selection of sweets and savouries using an Honesty Tab.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Whilst Barry and I thoroughly enjoy entertaining and sharing our Home with Family, Friends and Guests our Home is large enough to ensure Privacy whilst still providing a Unique and Welcoming Home from Home Experience.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Guest Identification Requirements in South Africa
As of 26 May 2014, the Immigration Act 13 of 2002 (the “Act") has been amended. Section 40(1) of the Act, read together with Regulation 36, states that, inter alia, all hotels and motels must keep a register containing details of all persons who are provided with lodging or sleeping accommodation. The Register must, in respect of a lodger, contain:
1. his or her full names and surname;
2. a copy of his or her identification document or passport;
3. his or her residence status in the Republic; and
4. his or her normal residential address.
Under the Act each lodger must sign the register and furnish the prescribed particulars regarding himself or herself.
Penalties for non-compliance, both for the guest and the premises, include:
1. Guilty of an offence / crime;
2. Fine; and/or
3. Imprisonment for a period not exceeding 12 months.
Extracts from the Immigration Act and Regulations
40. Keeping of registers of lodgers by certain persons
(1) The person in charge of any premises, whether furnished or unfurnished, where lodging or sleeping accommodation is provided for payment or reward shall, if those premises fall within a prescribed class, in the prescribed manner keep a register of all persons who are provided with lodging or sleeping accommodation thereon, and every such person shall sign the register and furnish therein the prescribed particulars regarding himself or herself.
Keeping of registers of lodgers by certain persons
36. (1) The classes of premises contemplated in section 40(1) of the Act are-
(a) hotels and motels;
(b) boarding houses and lodges;
(c) guest houses; and
(d) apartment buildings.
In light of the above and that there is no definition in the Act of “persons", the interpretation is that it extends to all.
No Pets allowed. We have a No smoking Policy inside although each room has access to a Balcony where Smoking is welcome.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 9 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Barry and I are a Semi - Retired Couple who Enjoy Welcoming and Sharing our Beautiful Home with Guests, Family and Friends.
We are passionate about a magnificent country South Africa. We enjoy playing golf, good food and good wine.