- Great location for exploring Osaka and all of Kansai!
- Free WiFi
- Clean & stylish apartment
- Self check-in
- Fully furnished
- 4 semi-double beds, a semi-double sofa bed, and 3 semi-double sized futons
- Comfortable for 16 people
- Kitchenette for home-cooked meals
- Separate bathroom and lavatory
Zugang für Gäste
**ENTIRE APARTMENT**NO SHARING REQUIRED
- I rent out this room while I am away, so rest assured that the room is fully available to you and your friends/family during your stay
- While the apartment is totally open for your use there are neighbors. As such, please do your best not to make a ton of noise, especially at night.
- Additionally, please do not smoke in the building or anywhere in the apartment even out the windows or on balconies. Even though it's in the house rules I've been getting complaints from my neighbors about smoking recently.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I can always be contacted by Airbnb and will do my best to respond as quickly as I can.
Unfortunately I cannot provide a pick up service. However, before check in I will send a set of instructions on how to get into the building without having to wait around for me to give you the key on the day of check-in. If you do end up staying in my apartment please have a look over the instructions when I send them to you and message me if you have any questions.
Check-in time: 3:00 pm~
Checkout time: 11:00 am
**EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECKOUT**
Unfortunately I can't accommodate early check-in or late checkout. So please use the luggage storage facilities available at most train stations in case you arrive before the check-in time. Please be aware that additional charges will be applicable if checkout is delayed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
You are requested to speak softly after 10pm and to not inconvenience the neighbors at anytime.
As this is not a hotel I may not be able to respond to all of your requests, but I will do my best to respond to any and all questions you may have. Also, I cannot pick up phone calls after 10:00 p.m. Japanese time.
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
• Check-in: from 3:00 pm
• Check-out: until 11:00 am
• Entire room is at your disposal during the stay.
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairway, or any other common area inside the building.
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use.
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it.
• Use slippers in the room – keep usual footwear at the entrance.
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean.
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment.
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise.
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you would like to smoke.
• Please separate combustible from non-combustible trash and leave them on the balcony when you check out.
My name is Chiyo. I'm from Japan. I like to watch movie, go shopping, go to the concerts, and travel. I'm pretty much an outgoing person and enjoy simple things in life.
Hope everyone can have a good experience here in Japan!