Aurora is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom holiday house located just out of Byron Bay town. Open and light-filled, there are 4 generous bedrooms (two with ensuites), extra rumpus room and a large, modern kitchen fitted with stainless appliances and servery opening to the outdoor space. Dine al fresco in the covered outdoor area with BBQ and 8-seat dining table and swim in the private, in-ground pool.
Welcome to Aurora – a spacious and sunny 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, double storey home nestled in tropical gardens, just 3 minutes drive from the centre of Byron Bay town. Warm and inviting, Aurora is modern and open plan with high ceilings, polished timber floors and simple, elegant styling with pops of bright colour. This cleverly designed u-shaped home features a separate wing which includes the master suite and is perfect for a parents retreat. An adjacent wing has 3 spacious and light-filled bedrooms and a rumpus room for kids to play.
A contemporary, newly renovated kitchen with quality stainless appliances includes a large servery, ideal for entertaining and ease of indoor/outdoor flow. A spectacular covered entertaining space comes complete with 8 seat timber dining setting and built-in BBQ, promising endless shared meals in the balmy Byron climate. Swim in the pristine, private in-ground swimming pool or luxuriate poolside, with a range of soft and plush outdoor furniture. From Aurora, it’s a short 5 minute drive to Tallow Beach and Arakwal National Park or a 20 minute walk for the more adventurous.
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 with bath) + rumpus room
sleeps 8 (10 if the group includes children)
High ceilings, polished timber floors, simple and elegant styling
Spacious and open plan living and dining, plus an additional rumpus room
Large, sunny kitchen with high end stainless appliances and indoor/outdoor servery
4 generous bedrooms, three with ensuites
Stunning covered al fresco outdoor dining space with 8 seat timber setting and built-in BBQ
Sparkling swimming pool
15 minutes walk to Tallow Beach
3 minutes drive to centre of Byron Bay
*Pls note double garage not available to guests
Open-plan and framed by windows with views to the pool, the living space has raised ceilings, spacious lounges and flat screen TV. Relax under the ceiling fans with your device, accessing the complimentary guest WIFI. An additional brightly decorated rumpus room sits adjacent to a bunk room, complete with comfy day bed - perfect for kids to relax and play.
Cooking & Dining
Spacious and contemporary, the fully equipped, well-designed kitchen promises gourmet inspiration, complete with modern timber cabinetry, stainless steel double door fridge, dishwasher, large oven and range hood and a stainless and timber island bench. High ceilings, extra height windows and wall-to-wall timber framed French windows opening a servery to the outdoor entertaining space all add space and modern style. Adjacent to the kitchen, share meals in the light-filled dining space with a rustic timber buffet, generous glass dining table and 6 timber chairs.
The sleeping space is decorated in plush, understated elegance with simple soft furnishings, quality linens and contemporary style. The master bedroom opens up through timber framed French doors to a spacious and stylish ensuite bathroom. A second master bedroom includes a walk through robe opening to a spacious ensuite bathroom complete with standalone bath. Bedroom 3 and 4 are fitted with dreamy white timber bunks, plus in bedroom 4, there’s an additional single bed and a walk through double sliding doors to a bright and funky ensuite bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
Bedroom 1: 1 x king with ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 x king with ensuite
Bedroom 3: 1 x bunk bed
Bedroom 4: 1 x bunk bed and 1 x single
The huge main bathroom features a dark timber double vanity, double shower with frameless glass and deep, freestanding bath for luxurious holiday soaking. A similarly styled, spacious ensuite bathroom comes off the second master bedroom. The third funky and bright bathroom serves both as an ensuite for the bunk/single room, as well as a shared bathroom for the house.
Wine and dine in warm Mediterranean ambiance, with the stunning covered outdoor al fresco space, complete with exposed timber beams, ceiling fan, built-in BBQ and exquisite timber dining setting for 8. Extra wide French windows open to the kitchen behind, offering a bonus servery space, perfect for entertaining.
Swim and soak up the sun in the stunning private pool, stretching between the wings of the house, adorned with gorgeous soft furnishings including bench seats, large cushions for poolside lounging and modern sun chairs.
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
· Please note that 7 night minimum stays may apply during holiday seasons.
· Group restrictions - maximum of 7 adults at the property. 9 if the group includes children.
· A $1000 Security Deposit will be required. This is held as a pre-authorization on a credit card. The Management will require a credit card for the Security Deposit prior to sending through arrival instructions.
· Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline).
· No Schoolies permitted.
· Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
· We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 261 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
With a focus on quality Property Management and a fantastic range of properties to suit all budgets, we aim to take the guess work out of choosing the right holiday rental for you. Launching in 2004 with our flagship site, 'A Perfect Stay' now has a number of Territory websites with many more to come. The Management of these regions has been modelled on our successful Byron Bay Holiday Rentals structure which focuses on providing quality experiences for our clients in the form of personalized customer service; clean and well presented properties.