Rodo, our Eressos Village Garden House is a magnificent 100 year old, two floor, 3-bedroom traditional village house, fully renovated and benefiting from a large flowery garden. Rodo is the ideal setting for a very relaxing holiday anytime of year!
Rodo is a magnificent 100 year old, two floor, traditional village house, fully renovated and benefiting from a large flowery garden.
On the ground floor, you'll find:
- The entrance hall
- Lounge & Dining room on the left (sofa bed can turn it into accommodation if needed)
- Our fully equipped kitchen: fridge with freezer, electric stove, microwave oven, coffee maker and so on.
- A fully equipped shower room and WC
Getting up the magnificent old wooden stairs, on the top floor you will find:
- The very spacious master bedroom, a magnificent high ceilings, airy room with 4 windows, its own fireplace (for when it's cold!) and A/C (for when it's hot!)
- A further double bedroom with a traditional iron frame bed followed up by: 1) its ensuite bathroom and an 2) ensuite dressing room/study room with an extra bed
The garden is surrounded by tall, leafy trees providing amazing shade and giving you a feeling of seclusion and making it cool and quiet ideal for relaxation and meditation during the day.
Also, a very fast (24Mbps) wifi internet connection is provided free of charge.
Rodo is located in the village Eressos within a walking distance (ten minutes) from the village's main square, where you can enjoy a wide array of cafes, restaurants, mini markets, etc. The wonderful Skala Eressos town and beach is also only 4km away making Rodo ideal for a relaxed stay in the village, without the hassle and noise of the beach but still having everything at a close distance. We also highly recommend visit to the Sigri Petrified Forest which is also a short 20 minute drive.
GNTO Licensed Property License Number (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the whole house and its amazing garden, really your private paradise at a secluded cul-de-sac that is still very close to the amenities of Eressos Village's main square.
Weitere wichtige Infos
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
No pets allowed
Dieser Gastgeber hat 242 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen